Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

what the fvcks her prob???

hummer47

Don Juan
Reaction score
Theres this chick at my school that i like and she likes me. anyway she asked me to sadie hawkins and i said yes and everythin was cool....for a little while! Come to find out shes kinda wierd. She has ADHD and is a big ass tease anyway today in class she was talkin to me and i was actin uninterested and was'nt givin her my attention so she quit talkin to me. anyway now whenever i log on to chat with some of my buds i see that she logs off (this has happened twice). Now shes pretty hott (an 8) but can be a major tease and b!tch sometimes. So my question is how should i handle her. also should i still go to sadie with her or break it off?? thanks to all...

EpsilonArmati

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
God, it's high school, not a soap opera. If you don't like her, ditch her. It's not like you're a psychoanalyst who can turn her around.

W

wiess69

she hot

dude, shes hot....if you dont want a relationship, become fvuck buddies. at least hit that if shes hot.

Mack Of All Trades

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: she hot

Originally posted by wiess69
dude, shes hot....if you dont want a relationship, become fvuck buddies. at least hit that if shes hot.
Here's a news flash for you:

YOU CANT JUST HIT THAT OR TURN HER INTO A F BUDDY LIKE MAGIC! It takes work, unless she is a complete ho.

Please consider someone's post and answer with something that makes sense the next time you want to give advice.

Hummer: If she keeps dissin you like that than you should get rid of her. It's possible that she only said asked you out because she had no one else to ask. But it also might be possible that you completely ignoring her might have made her think that you dont like her.

You have got to learn when you are too much of a challenge (Which is possible for newer DJs). You cant do a complete 180 and just completely ignore someone like that. It makes one seem rude.

whatsupwiddat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: she hot

Originally posted by wiess69
Prepare for a beating.

sux2bu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: Re: she hot

Originally posted by cant think of a user name
Wow, a beating over the internet via a discussion forum.
I've seen someone get bytch slapped over the internet before. Wasn't pretty.

jmm854

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Some chicks like the challenge when a guy plays uninterested...other chicks like it when a guy's straight up about it and makes it clear he's interested.

If the girl's got ADHD, she's probably the second type. If you continue to show no interest, in time neither will she. Throw her something to think about, let her know somehow you're interested before she decides to forget about you.

Ozzy's follower

Reaction score
Tell her straight out

Go to the thing whatever it is and tell her straight out were still young and need to break it off. Tell her your not interseted. Dont be a puss.

aerodynamyk

Don Juan
Reaction score
whats adhd?

ADHD:
Attention Deficit Hyper-active Disorder.
They can't pay attention too long, their mind wanders, they get very hyper and unattentive.

DJ Girevik

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Tell her straight out

Originally posted by Ozzy's follower
Go to the thing whatever it is and tell her straight out were still young and need to break it off. Tell her your not interseted. Dont be a puss.
What kind of stupid advice is this? They're not going steady for crying out loud, and school dances are a PART of still being young.