Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What the f*ck happened to the game

Status
Not open for further replies.

disciple

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I want to address something I see too much of on this Discussion Forum. Let me start by saying that I first joined this sh*t several years ago. So you can say I'm an ODJ (Original Don Juan). I was younger then and nowhere near the level I'm on now. I"ve had alot of experience during the past several years with chicks and the game of life and I've learned alot. I'm now 31, and my perspective on this game has changed in many ways. I remember when I was a regular on this Forum and back then it was alot less people and it felt like a special club with exclusive membership. I was like, "Hey, this is cool. We're learning things that 99% of the other guys out there don't know so this puts us ahead of the rest". Now don't get me wrong, there is nothing wrong with this Forum expanding and increasing its membership because thats a good thingl. But now it seems that the brotherhood we once had, I don't see it as much amongst alot of the guys I see on here now. I see somebody post a tip or a question and you got some dumb muthaf*ckers who just want to attack him or say something stupid and idiotic. What the f*ck is that? The original purpose of starting this sh*t is to give Don Juans and those who are becoming Don Juans a place where you can express whats on your mind, ask a question, get help, or share some knowledge that you have that can help someone else. On top of that, you got stupid a$$holes who I can tell are really AFC's in disguise and they get on here and spit out all this dumb sh*t in their replys to other peoples posts or tips. Look, pull up your skirts and kindly get the f*ck out of here so all the real men who deal with real women (and not blow up dolls) can have a place where real sh*t can get discussed. The reason I'm back here is because I'm at a point where I still love to learn and improve my own game but I also know I can help alot of young players out there that was at the same point I was at several years back. That's what this is all about: helping each other up the dating ladder so we can all stand on top of this game. So yo, let's cut out the bullsh*t and like my man Big Don used to say (you were a good influence on me, best of luck wherever you are), lets make it happen.

Life-Trainee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
People don't even reply to my posts. I guess because there's nothing there in my posts to diss about. I'm just trying to get reassurance that I'm on the right track, oh well.

Ebach

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
50 posts for 4 years? Seems like you've been leeching off info and whining about bull**** instead of helping fellow DJs. Otherwise you would've had much more than 50 posts. How about you stop whining and ACTUALLY HELP SOMEONE!

disciple

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This Ebach, Ebay, or whatever the f*ck this b*tch's name is just proved exactly what I'm talking about. What's the matter, did I say something that touched too close to home? I don't even know you from a piece of sh*t on the ground, ain"t never said sh*t to you and you already comin with some bullsh*t. That's cool because I'll bring the fire to that ass, you little faggot. Don't forget to stop off at the store and buy some more tampons, you little woman. All my real muthaf*ckas, I know you feelin what I said. Only a punk who feels I stepped on his high heels or stelettos would say something p*ssy like that.

Tails

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
disciple,

true blue brotha!

disciple

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh yeah, I ain't finished destroying this punk b*tch ebach or whatever he calls himself. You say I only posted 50 times in 4 years. First off, back then I did more listening than I did talking and that why I learned alot. That's obviously something that you need to work on. So please, do us all a favor and shut that hole you stuff Big Macs down everyday. So no, I didn't post everyday or every week back then. I shut up alot and learned from people who knew sh*t I didn't know. But when I learned something or I had some info that I knew was useful, I shared it. Let me do the math for you. You say I only posted 50 times in 4 years but its interesting that if you go to the Don Juan hall of Fame right now I have 5 of my posts sitting there like five NBA trophies b*tch. Not to mention that I also have a good post in the Don Juan Bible. And wait a minute, that sh*t has been there for how many years now? I wonder how many people have read my sh*t over the past 4 years. Can you say that? Man, why don't you just admit your and uncover agent for Homos United and call it a day. This muthaf*cka got the nerve to come out his mouth at me? Get serious. I write sh*t that stands the test of time. In fact, thanks for bringing that 50 posts sh*t up. You just proved another point of mine.

disciple

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Much respect to Life-Trainee and Tails. It does my heart good to see I'm not the only real muthaf*cker left here. Please all the real men stand up. Also, that's a good name to have for yourself Life_Trainee. I call myself disciple because a disciple is a follower of wisdom and knowledge. Guess who the teacher is? Life. And to my man Tails, thats a good name because when the weekend hits thats all I chase, tails. Ya heard me.

FratAndDiddy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
good point disciple
the place is for advice and not to count the number of posts a person brings to the site.
i joined then read (like you) to grab the good advice and get myself on the right tracks. now i am back and ready to share my experiences and what i see on the bricks out there.
lets all get back to the basics on why this site was created in the first place !

Giovanni Casanova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Flamebait closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.