Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What Should I Do?

NEWBIE101

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok. Here's the situation.

About a month ago a girl who I've been pretty good friends with this year invited me to her sweet 16 this Friday night. So, I didn't have anything planned and I said yea I could go.

However, two weeks ago my mom got my family tickets to the Nets game on Friday night. I had forgot about the party and she found out that I was gonna be going to the Nets game so she asked me if I was still going to her party. I said that it was my fault, I forgot and that I'd go to her party.

So today we were in school and she saw me wearing my shirt that I bought last night at game 3. She asked me how it was and everything and then asked if I was going to Wednesday's game. I said yes and that I wouldn't go to Friday's game since I had committed to her party (which is very formal). But then she said that if I wanted to go to the game then go ahead, just tell her in advance.

What do you guys think I should do? I think she'd be a little upset if I skipped her party for the game. But, I'd really like to go to the game. What does everyone think I should do?

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Posting in two forums doesn't help...But yes, family is first. Girls will come and go, but family is forever.

NEWBIE101

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok sorry bout posting in two forums guys.

But seriously, my family isn't gonna be mad if I go to the party or anything. I mean my dad isn't goin either.

RawkinKaoticStyle

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
people who make the title

" what should i do"

should be beated in the head with a sludge hammer and forced to eat internal liquids

man its so much easier to let things flow, and then think at the last moment ,

so if you mes up you can have an experence which is better than words, why do you think people like watching TV more than reading books..

and with this experence you can learn more!!

Turalyon999

Don Juan
Reaction score
what do you wanna do?

do what you want,

Fukk what others will think.