Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What should I do?????

mystic03

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I will try to discribe my situation as short as possible.

I met this girl (lets call her Nat) a few years ago, back then she broke my heart really bad, I was so inexperienced that I threw myself all the way from the begining and after that she just dumped me, after that we never really talked or got together.
Last year we started to get together again beacuse of a few common friends, at first I wasn't paying too much atention to her but after a while I realized that I still liked her. Almost a year passed and I didn't make a move, in the meantime I noticed that she was real nice with me but when I asked her best friend about it she told me that Nat was being this nice because the way she treated me in the past. After this I said to myself "forget about her"
But everytime we got together I was liking her more and more, until I decided to aproach her. I knew that she didn't liked me in the same way I did because of her friend told me, but anyway i as decided to find out if we had any chance together.
So I began to call her and show interest in her as a "friend" and to my surprise found out that we have so much things in common, and that we really have a good time everytime we hang together or talk on the phone.
After a couple of weeks I made my move and gave her a little kiss on the lips. She was surprissed and told me that was speechless, after this I left and told her to think on what to tell me and left her house. After that she told me that she didn't see me as a boyfriend but didn't discard the posibility of a future romantic relationship, but she told me that in this moment she isn't thinking about getting involved with any guy, that she needed time to "find herself" and was at a "crossroad" point in her life, etc, etc, etc...

After this i thought it was over but she began to call me even more, we began to speak on the phone for longer time and she also told me very personal things that she never told me before, in other words we became very intimate friends.

Ok, the problem.... I really like her and is very hard for me to see her as a "friend", she says she doesn't want to loose my firendship but at the same time I feel really weird being around her as a "friend" and wanting to hold her kiss her, you all know..the whole stuff... I haven't spoke to her for a few days and have avoided her calls.

Do you think I should stick around and maybe she will go for me or i should forget her?

Thank you for reading all this, I hope this story isn't too long.

Any ideas will be more than welcome.

Mystic03

Look, letting gorgeous women pass you by is a sin against nature.

But with the secrets in The Natural, you'll electrify any interaction and have stunners eating out of your hand.

From the first "hello" to the bedroom, this manual gives you the verbal ammunition and psychological tricks to make her putty.

Get Your Copy of The Natural - For Free!

stormwriter

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
WHOA. Here's some advice: Women will NEVER say the word "NO." They will say everything BUT "no."

The writing is on the wall:

"After that she told me that she didn't see me as a boyfriend but didn't discard the posibility of a future romantic relationship, but she told me that in this moment she isn't thinking about getting involved with any guy, that she needed time to "find herself" and was at a "crossroad" point in her life, etc, etc, etc..."

She gave you EVERY EXCUSE IN THE BOOK that she's not interested in a romantic relationship with you. Remember, women know in a few seconds whether or not you are someone they would have sex, or a romantic relationship with.

She threw you a bone about "don't discard the possibility of a future..." cause she wants to keep you around, so you can continue to give her attention and feed her ego.

There is absolutely no way you will get this girl, so you should probably move on, which ironically enough is the only hope you have at actually having a chance with her. Go out and date other women. Be seen with other women. Let her know you are seeing other women, but make sure she knows you aren't doing it solely to make her jealous.
Mark this chick as gone, but why don't you try forgetting about her, and moving on to other chicks, and kept your ear to the ground about her reactions about you seeing other women. You never know, maybe the jealousy and competition will MAYBE make her interested in you.

I was cringing a little bit while i was reading your story, and i was HOPING you weren't going to say, "So, i decided to tell her how i feel about her..." Which is a HUGE mistake. Women intuitively known how men feel about her. So, you should NEVER tell them how you feel about them.

I repeat: NEVER tell them how you feel about them. Wait until the wedding day.... haha.

It's a strange thing, cause once you tell women how you feel, it most often makes them lose interest. YOU JUST GAVE HER ALL THE POWER. Your little heart is in her hands.

"After this i thought it was over but she began to call me even more, we began to speak on the phone for longer time and she also told me very personal things that she never told me before, in other words we became very intimate friends."

Dude, this is also evidence that you are just her friend, cause she's treating you like an amateur therapist.
Another bad thing: you are talking to her on the phone for WAYYYY too long. It's so anti-challenge. Nothing you are doing is a challenge to her.

I think you need Doc Love's "The System" at www.doclove.com, or David DeAngelo's "Double your Dating" at www.doubleyourdating.com

I think you could REALLLLLLY benefit from these methods, and you will see the error of your ways.

(or just read the DJ Bible, and read all the major/recommended forum posts here.)

Quick

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I was starting on a long post, but stormwriter got all of my main points. I'm just going to reinforce what he said.

If you beg her to try you out romantically, or give her an ultimatum, she will turn you away. The only slight chance you have is if she thinks she's losing you, and on her own decides that she wants you romantically.

"After that she told me that she didn't see me as a boyfriend but didn't discard the posibility of a future romantic relationship, but she told me that in this moment she isn't thinking about getting involved with any guy, that she needed time to "find herself" and was at a "crossroad" point in her life, etc, etc, etc"

If the right guy came along, all of those reason of hers would disappear and all of a sudden she would "find herself". Find herself with a guy she desires that is. Currently, you're fulfilling all the needs she has for you. As long as you continue to meet those companionship and therapy and affection-giver needs, she will never remotely consider the possibility of changing your role. Your only hope is to cut all of those friend behaviors out and go out with other girls. You need to stop calling her and start telling her no a lot. Realize that you don't owe her anything.

You need to operate as if she's already gone. Then you'll be pursuing your happiness instead of helping hers to the detriment of your own. You need to get angry that her "don't discard the possibility of future romantic relationships" is a lie and is her way of keeping you on a leash so you can satisfy her desires without getting yours met. Maybe she'll see what's she's missing and come after you. More likely, and hopefully, you'll realize that there's a lot of great girls out there, and you'll get over your obsession with this one. You'll make the right impression from the start with one of the new girls and you'll find what you're looking for.

drZaius09

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by mystic03
...she told me that she didn't see me as a boyfriend but didn't discard the posibility of a future romantic relationship, but she told me that in this moment she isn't thinking about getting involved with any guy...
Go ahead and do a search on that exact sentence. You don't even have to change any of the words, just throw quotation marks around it and search. You'll get about 93,000 threads as a result, all of them ending in failure.

Bungo Pony

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Allright, let's go to the root of the problem.

Last year we started to get together again beacuse of a few common friends, at first I wasn't paying too much atention to her but after a while I realized that I still liked her.
What you basically said here is "Yeah, it was finally starting to heal, but when I pulled the scab off, I discovered it still hurts."

Here's what happened: You started to get over her. You made contact with her and it didn't really bother you anymore. But after continued exposure to her, you let your emotions take over and you dwelled on her. You allowed your mind to focus on her instead of something or someone else. The only way to get over a woman and move on is to avoid contact with her, even if it means ditching all your mutual friends.

Almost a year passed and I didn't make a move, in the meantime I noticed that she was real nice with me but when I asked her best friend about it she
Okay, I'm stopping right there because the details aren't important. Instead of allowing your "broken heart" to heal, you've opened yourself right up again. All the time you spent recovering has been wasted, and you have to start all over again. You wasted a whole year on her, and you found this out:

After that she told me that she didn't see me as a boyfriend but didn't discard the posibility of a future romantic relationship, but she told me that in this moment she isn't thinking about getting involved with any guy, that she needed time to "find herself" and was at a "crossroad" point in her life, etc, etc, etc...
Let me tell you something, if you spend your life waiting for people, you're going to grow old and die. You've already wasted a year on this bytch, let alone the time you dated her. Are you going to spend the rest of your life chasing after this girl?

I recieved the same bull5hit excuses when my ex-fiance left me. She needed to do things for herself. Yeah, what a load of 5hit. Ditch her and find other women who won't waste your time.

Last edited:

mystic03

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thank you, to all of you for taking the time to guide me. You pointed out to me details I were missing. It's time to move on thanks for showing the way...

Mystic03

The_King

Don Juan
Reaction score
The guys ...have all given you good advice. You should definately move on, I was reading your post thinking are you begging for emotional torture...I thought I wonder how many times you had posted, I hoped not many and I was gladly right.

So get out there experiment in the field....read the DJ bible and keep coming back to this discussion board...soak up the knowledge. Good Luck.

silverdog

Don Juan
Reaction score
Great advice here fellas, like the rest said here: fvck that cvnt rag! btw, anyone notice sudden "ljbf type friends" around?

Quick

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by silverdog
Great advice here fellas, like the rest said here: fvck that cvnt rag! btw, anyone notice sudden "ljbf type friends" around?
I have. I've said the same things so often in the past few days that I'm considering writing a tip thread on what to do with a ljbf girl and just referring everyone to that.

silverdog

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Quick
I have. I've said the same things so often in the past few days that I'm considering writing a tip thread on what to do with a ljbf girl and just referring everyone to that.
That's a good idea actualy.

mystic03

Don Juan
Reaction score
Sorry guys, i'm not familiar with the term "ljbf type friends"....
can somebody explain that to me.....
Hey, don't blame me...I don't live in the USA....

(is it let's just be firends?)

silverdog

Don Juan
Reaction score
Sorry guys, i'm not familiar with the term "ljbf type friends"....
can somebody explain that to me.....
Hey, don't blame me...I don't live in the USA....

(is it let's just be firends?)
oops, that was a typo of mine, i was meaning to say "LJBF type threads....any way, to aswer your question, LJBF mean's lets just be friends, probably the worst 4 words ANY man can hear next to, "sorry mr johnston, but your penis will have to come off", get my drift?

stormwriter

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
SUMMERTIME, AND THE DUMPING IS EASY

A HA! I also have known lots of relationships that are ending right now. I think its because people want to be single for the summertime. I swear, the first day the sun came out in Portland, Oregon for the year is when that chick dumped me.

silverdog

Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: SUMMERTIME, AND THE DUMPING IS EASY

Originally posted by stormwriter
A HA! I also have known lots of relationships that are ending right now. I think its because people want to be single for the summertime. I swear, the first day the sun came out in Portland, Oregon for the year is when that chick dumped me.
heh, how strange, i was thinking "it must be the weather"...

mystic03

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks to all of you for the warm welcome in this forum, I hope I can help any of you in the future....cheers....

Mystic03

silverdog

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks to all of you for the warm welcome in this forum, I hope I can help any of you in the future....cheers....

Mystic03
hehe, no problem, remember, LJBF= run!!!