Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

what should i do????

dcfs10

Don Juan
Reaction score
ok well it all started a few months ago when i started talking to this girl.......after a while we became really attached to each other and even were at the point where we were telling each other "i love you" and meaning it for real......we never actually made it official as "b/f" and "g/f" she was always saying how we dont need the title and she likes it the way things were...i was cool with that and everything cuz we had everyting except the title of bf and gf.....well a few months went by and and things started to fade...mostly because we never chilled that much...every weekend she was doin stuff with her friends and never really had a lot of time for me...i guess i kind of understood this because she didnt go to school w/ a lot of her friends and never saw them.....we talk on the phone about every other night and stuff but still we barely ever did anything...ive been over her house once and shes been over mine but other then that, thats really the only stuff that we have done alone together.....well neways...i started askin her why she never makes time for me and stuff and she would always get mad and tell me how shes gotta do stuff with her friends......so just the other day she calls me up and says "i dont think this is gonna work, were not getting anywhere, and i dont wanna loose you as a friend"....well wtf!!! i dont wanna be friends with her i wanna be more!!....she still likes me she even said it herself but i just dont get it...i dont kno what to do???......what do i do to get her to want me again??

Gaming111

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She's probably keeping you on the side and has another guy she spends most of her time with. She's just using you for an emotional fix.

What you should do: stop talking to her on the phone. If she calls you, make it short and say you have to go after about 5 minutes. Do this for 2-3 weeks, then call and ask if she wants to hang out... If she likes you, you'll get an enthusiastic "YES! I'd love to!" Anything other than that, and you should stop talking to her for good.

Bottom line is, if she likes you, she'll make time.

And read http://sucs.org/~nicholas/djb/index.php

PEACEDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude thats total AFC!! If I was told that we couldn't have the title of B/f and G/f i would've next her right there, No need to waste your time with a girl that wants to act stupid like that, Tell her straight up that you don't even want to be friends and don't ever look back at her, if she feels bad then it's her fault she shouldn't be dishin out what she can't take

ABGPlayer

Don Juan
Reaction score
use gamings advice about calling or just dont call her for 1 week then start talking but for 5 min. and end all conversations sayin that you have something important to commit to. when you see her ignore her sometimes but give her attention sometimes and when you do only give a little or it then leave ( end evrything first)

use kino and use it sparingly but powerfully... eg. evrytime rare time u touch her it has to be done right.

basically what i'm trying to tell you is be a Don Juan. Think of it as starting again except doing all the right things. you know everythiong, the bible is here, read the attraction section and about the giving and taking your attention from her.

you know just what to do