Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What motivates women to insist or suggest a dinner first date?

Do you enforce a “no dinner first date rule”?

• Yes

Votes: 18 81.8%
  • No

Votes: 1 4.5%
  • Usually, unless I’m hungry or bored

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The men who whine about it are the selfish little boys who don't want to pay for a stupid hamburger, and justy want to get laid, and can't see past the little winky. If you can't bring yourself to pay for the stupid hamburger then stay home and play with the hot dog.
To be fair, this may be more successful for the age of women you target. I'm still wondering if for girls 18-25, that a dinner date would be a turn off, when all they wanted to do is go to their place, under the premise of watching something, then bang.

PRW63

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Illinois within driving distance of St Louis, Mo
I'm still wondering if for girls 18-25, that a dinner date would be a turn off, when all they wanted to do is go to their place, under the premise of watching something, then bang.
I'll give you that one.

But...

Where will that get you? Ever since this methodolgy became "the way",...where has that got us? Where has it got society? It was the thing that the Sexual Revolution was trying to achieve, and now it is here. We have it. Now the sexual dynamics of western society is such a train wreck,...we have mass creation of incels, families destroyed by cheating & divorce (even wanting to have one is laughed at), LTRs destroyed by cheating. We have people come on here asking how to get a FWB to "last",...which is nonsensical. Because that is what you get when women (typically18-25) have unfettered sex,...they only go for the top 20%. So the top 20% of men have the winky rot off due to STDs while the 80% stay home and play with the hot dog when they aren't playing with the game controller or texting,...and complain about women on web forums. But hey,...at least the guy didn't have to pay for the greasy hamburger (Mom didn't give him the money for it anyway).

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I believe in dinner dates becaused they are easy, cheap (when you are smart about it), low investment, it is more intimate, less distractions, zero c*ck-blocking, avoids the "friend-vibe" (like Coffee Dates) that gets you in the friend zone, and puts the man in control of the when, the where, and the context (Frame) of the date. The men who whine about it are the selfish little boys who don't want to pay for a stupid hamburger, and justy want to get laid, and can't see past the little winky. If you can't bring yourself to pay for the stupid hamburger then stay home and play with the hot dog.
Been proven many times that the guy who invests low, the woman respects more. The guy who pays for dates waits

PRW63

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Illinois within driving distance of St Louis, Mo
Been proven many times that the guy who invests low, the woman respects more. The guy who pays for dates waits
That "saying" isn't talking about financial investment,...it is talking about the emotionally over-investment by the "thristy" and desparate guys. The problem with that thinking with finances is the binary thinking process. Everything is extremes. No concept of nuance. No concept of variation. No concept of degrees. There is a big difference between $15-$20 bucks for a meal per person at a decent chain resteraunt and paying $100-$200 person at some exotic resteraunt. Is the guy "gushing" over her and tripping over himself the entire time or is he sober minded and rational? Is he picking her up in a typical vehicle or renting a Lamborghini to impress her? Is he sitting with her on a park bench near a small "park lake" or taking her out on his Cigarette boat off the coast of Miami?

A lot of the complainers in the thread would just end up looking like a deadbeat and a cheapskate just looking to get laid before he can remember her last name. They would be everything embodied that almost every woman complains about and says, "All men are like that".

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That "saying" isn't talking about financial investment,...it is talking about the emotionally over-investment by the "thristy" and desparate guys. The problem with that thinking with finances is the binary thinking process. Everything is extremes. No concept of nuance. No concept of variation. No concept of degrees. There is a big difference between $15-$20 bucks for a meal per person at a decent chain resteraunt and paying $100-$200 person at some exotic resteraunt. Is the guy "gushing" over her and tripping over himself the entire time or is he sober minded and rational? Is he picking her up in a typical vehicle or renting a Lamborghini to impress her? Is he sitting with her on a park bench near a small "park lake" or taking her out on his Cigarette boat off the coast of Miami?

A lot of the complainers in the thread would just end up looking like a deadbeat and a cheapskate just looking to get laid before he can remember her last name. They would be everything embodied that almost every woman complains about and says, "All men are like that".
Ever thought were also tired of female entitlement aswell? after all they think men are clowns.

Its coffee dates/walks and dinners round mine till shes proves shes G/F Material

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I like to eat out at rather inexpensive casual places in Eastern Europe, so I don't have such a problem with this. That said, if the chick is really pushing this dining shtick - or complains that I've chosen a cheaper place - I lose interest.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If the drink phase goes well I might suggest getting a slice of pizza or ice cream.

Anything involving waitstaff is out of the question.

I have had several OLD matches say “maybe we can meet for drinks or dinner or something”

I’m guessing this may be some sort of test?
Yes, a pizza place is a great place for a date.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
A lot of blue pill average dudes do this. Females like it because of the attention and you spending money on them. When I was dating, I used to meet at a bar and ask her what she's having. I then tell the bar keep she's buying me a Cuba Libre`, and I'm buying her a Vodka Martini. Usually, it works without fail. If there's a second drink, I might throw in a TAPA or something; which I'd cover the TAPA. It's different, so in my experience, females didn't have a problem with it. I recall one did, so I stayed 5 minutes, left 20 bucks and walked away. Zero fvcks given.