Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What I've learned...

Clint Eastwood

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ahh, Hell, I can't sleep so I'm going to reply to this. At the risk of becoming the new leader of a radical Masculinist movement (which we really need) I'm going to beat a dead horse. This comes from much of Pook's brilliant insights and so you're probably sick of hearing it, but it all boils down to embracing your sexuality

I often give advice to guys about being C & F or challenging, but I really shouldn't. These things come naturally to me because they are a part of my personality. When I do C & F, or play hard to get with women, it's because I'm having fun doing it.

Before, I tried all the techniques out there. But, it wasn't until I embraced my sexuality and became comfortable with it, that I was able to truly be myself around women. Then I started being C & F and challenging without trying, because I was no longer afraid of being myself, of being a man.

Techniques didn't matter any longer. I could do or say what I wanted, and the only thing girls could see was my sexuality. When I was a nice guy, my sexuality was never seen. (or felt)

That's why I sometimes recommend that guys watch movies with males that exude an attitude, and raw sexual power. Like Paul Newman in HUD. Or Han Solo, Cary Grant, John Wayne. ( You get the idea) Yeah, some of these characters are seriously flawed in some ways, but who among us isn't?

The one thing they all have is that sexual power. It doesn't matter what they say or what fancy lines they use. It's the way they say it that matters. Because every thing that they say with their body language and attitude says, "I'm a MAN!" And that's ultimately what women want to hear. Not some fancy, contrived lines or patterns.

Read the chapter in Julius Fast's book, BODY LANGUAGE. The chapter about Mike, is about a guy who oozes sex just by the way he stands and moves. Women automatically respond to him. They can't help it.

Women want real men. Plain and simple. Just read some recent articles of women who are complaining about "metrosexuals" , and wondering "where have all the real men gone?".

If techniques will get you to the point where you become a real man, then use them. But, only as a tool to get the attitude. Once you are this kind of man, you won't need tools like SS, or C & F, or anything else that you've been using as a crutch.

Don't just strive to be a ladies man. Don't just strive to be a man's man. But, strive to be your own man. Learn what it is to be a man in your eyes. Look at the real men who are your role models, and aspire to embody the qualities that make them your role models. Once you become a man that people look up to, you won't need any of this anymore. And women can stop asking "where have all the real men gone?", because they'll be too busy competing for you.

HB_Hunter

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Cut it Out Power ego...

Im really sick of this !!!

Women Seek The 'Monad' , there is nothing artificial about women . Women are simple let me say. You just embrace your sexuality (be natural) and be a man , for this you 'll have a great life , following your passions , dreams and in the same time a flock of girls 'll want to live the life that you Created . Girls will Reflect to What's Inside *****. You don't need to study to be social or get women ., this is ****** bull **** . and hey it's obvious that most of the guys here go with pook . so why bother and why prove something that's very wrong , that's everybody have tried or saw that it's wrong??? perhaps this isn't the right place for all this power ego , this is already proven from long time ago in this site , you don't need to bring this again . it's like a match of soccer that's already over .

PowerEgo

Don Juan
Reaction score
HBHunter,

I woudnt raise any discussion about getting' women, sosuave is good at this.Masf is more like an advanced place
The issue here is another I made my points and someone quickly tried to manipulate situations. The integrity of someone whom I admire and model was put on the table.
My argument was made, its based on logic and pratical yet someone tries to fog people with things that make little sense and have little foundation on practical reality.
'Embrance sexuality' its part of gunwitch method.'focus on you' its one of juggler concepts, as I said guys here could improve a ton if they thought outside of the boxes they got trapped, not just with women but in life in general
pe

Last edited:

ulsterman

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have found Pook's contributions to this forum, and to my own life, to have been, in the main, immensely helpful, for he makes many valid points with a clarity and understanding lacking in most other posters. However, the one thing I cannot quite agree with is the idea that a sexual man can be truly content without a woman with whom to manifest his sexuality. Yes, I agree that a man can be happy, abuzz, upbeat, enjoying life whilst single and proactively looking for a soul-mate (I'm obviously not talking about the ONS scene here, so all the quick-lay DJs need not comment), but he can never truly be at complete ease and rest until he has secured her.

As far as techniques arising from offal like "seduction science" go, all I can see is a group of charlatans trying to make a science out of something that cannot be quantitatively nor qualitatively specified with any great scientific precision. Stealing hearts is more of an art than a science, I would therefore feel, with a few simple "don'ts" being the key rules to play by. These don'ts - for example, not supplicating - are best if they arise from a manly way of thinking about onesself and others, rather than as contrived acts from essentially wussy guys trying to cover up their unmanliness in the hope that the chick will be not see the pathetic creature trying to seduce her. The key is to BE a man first, and manful acts will follow, rather than pretending to be a man in order to make people see something that is not really there. It seems to me that Pook has that concept entirely right.

Finally, I know a lot of people have their pet theories on this forum, just as there is also diversity in the goals of the members here, i.e., LTRs, ONSs, whatever. But I sense that there are petty jealousies directed at popular posters for that very reason: they are popular. And I feel that Pook, as probably the most highly esteemed poster on this forum, is perhaps on the receiving end of some venom for no better reason than an "I'll put this guy in his place" attitude.

HB_Hunter

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey power ego , i used to come here from 3 to 4 years ago . alright and i used to study and learn Tony's Lay guide if you have ever heard of it ,Some of the Ross jeffers stuff . i used to believe that "wow , i've everything that women want , i ll be happy in my life" ," getting all the hunny bunnies into bed and living a happily life" , this helped me to figure out women and be more Bold but this isn't the end of the road , there is much to life than impressing women and f***** them . thanx to pook especially and others that helped me 'focus' on my la vida and that's when the metmorphosis started , i now gained 15 pounds not skinny like before and im willing to get more bigger than this , i now speak my heart without any pressure or rules etcetra , i am now capable of approaching girls anywhere even in the streets , why??? because i enjoy the process , at the past i studied and studied seduction knowledge and that was too much work which made the hesitation and built the fear of confronting women . man this like going to the bahamaz and going to Nigeria or 3rd world country , you can't blame pook , actually pook is 'protected' here in this site since he Had cleared the confusion , the misunderstanding and i am one of those people who want to pay back this debt .

PowerEgo

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi Hunter,

Originally posted by HB_Hunter
Hey power ego , i used to come here from 3 to 4 years ago . alright and i used to study and learn Tony's Lay guide if you have ever heard of it ,Some of the Ross jeffers stuff
I'm personally use very little SS, but my game is more a mix of mm(Mystery Method) JM(Juggler Method) DYD(DoubleYourDating) and sometimes GWM(Gunwitch Method)

. i used to believe that "wow , i've everything that women want , i ll be happy in my life" ," getting all the hunny bunnies into bed and living a happily life" , this helped me to figure out women and be more Bold but this isn't the end of the road , there is much to life than impressing women and f***** them .
Thats good point here. I tend to believe on balance. I've learned that a healthy foundation of self-esteem demands us to seek for improvement in many areas.
If we do otherwise we feel less and less fulfilled and 'happy'. A books says is a signal of our brains that something needs to be done(I suspect the balance helps our survival, so our brain give us pain to do something)

thanx to pook especially and others that helped me 'focus' on my la vida and that's when the metmorphosis started , i now gained 15 pounds not skinny like before and im willing to get more bigger than this , i now speak my heart without any pressure or rules etcetra , i am now capable of approaching girls anywhere even in the streets , why??? because i enjoy the process , at the past i studied and studied seduction knowledge and that was too much work which made the hesitation and built the fear of confronting women .
glad you reached you goals

man this like going to the bahamaz and going to Nigeria or 3rd world country , you can't blame pook , actually pook is 'protected' here in this site since he Had cleared the confusion , the misunderstanding and i am one of those people who want to pay back this debt . [/B]
The way I see the seduction community is as an place where guys can improve themselves in such way they will help other guys. Eventually we get over living just for ourselves. The irony is that when we help others we fell more happy.
My 'energy' is not about attacking people. My nickname its doest even reflect who I am. Thats an old account from my brother. Juggler changed hundreds(being conservative here) of peoples lives with just a notebook, a dialup account and a dictionary. This area involves such broad variety of skills people could finally 'reach their potential' after the obstacles get out of the way.

An example, TylerDurden recently got involved on the dyd interview series, he is a regular poster on Masf. He lives this shyt and is skilled. Yet, had him follow other paths he wouldnt have the communication skills, self-esteem,awareness and plus make a living helping guys on workshops. He would probably still have a lot of internal problems, approach fear, lack of self-esteem, 'whatever'. Instead he got inspired As I did by the 'gurus'(toecutter,juggler,mystery even ross) to build our characters
If I remember the guy plans to a be lawyer soon and get a LTR. See, its our tendency to do 'good' things.

Talk to you soon,
pe

Last edited:

RIchardo

Don Juan
Reaction score
Pooks posts have helped me grasp the greater knowledge of things.

At first i was trying to memorize all these little tricks to nab women, but after reading pook's ideas i realized that we all make it out to be too complicated, much like the people at other forums. Sure that stuff works, but its just a waste of time putting it to a science. If one can be truly happy and self confident then nothing else is really needed, and alot of that is what pook is saying. If one is truly happy and self confident they wont be desperate, they wont pull stupid afc ****, theyll just be a good happy confident guy. His insight has helped me become such, and i no longer really need to read much because of it. Why you are criticizing him is really beyond me powerego, it seems youre ego cant have people following anothers advice.

And just another bit of advice, ego is what screws you up in the first place.

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
bump

This was the first time that I actually read the whole thing and all I can say is
HOLY SH!T!!!

This post was one of the most influential posts that I have read yet on sosuave.

Pook your way that you manage to do all of your stuff is something that I managed to try and it works (although it is not the only way because I am open to new ideas but this way seems to work). Just like what happens with you is starting to happen to me. Women approach me because of I put the emphasis on myself. Not the woman.

P.S. You know what I am a fairly quick reader but this post took forever to read
Over 4 hours!!! Thats really long.

Last edited:

Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you lost me on JBYing

I agree that you should be sort of like yourself when you get to know someone sort of well. But JBYING doesnt work. Only your friends who don't know anything say JBYing works. It doesnt. Someone all ready disscussed how it doesnt work..don't remember who but he was right. I too am going for a long term relationship but sorry man jbying doesnt work...not unless you're born a Dj.

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

blabla

Don Juan
Reaction score
What I am really interested in, is what caused pook to think women are souless subbucuses, and a year later, the shift in attitude to seemingly that they are not.

He said that this post is too old and that he doesn't want to put it in here, but i don't want to go fishing for a hard to find explination, so it would be nice if he replied pointing us to the right post or something similar.

Also, i wonder what his background his, is he an atheist, ishe a hindu, did he read alot of philosophy books, what?

Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hmmm BUMP

suaveplayer

Don Juan
Reaction score
Pook said:
One thing that hasn't been stressed enough here is SOCIAL-IMPROVEMENT. This is beyond how to talk to a chick. This is being OUTGOING (which is hard to do when you are reading DJ posts. It's a classic Catch 22). Yes, you can read and be Mr. Smart. Yes, you can pump weights and be tough. But if you aren't outgoing, you will still be SINGLE.

Many guys here will fit this description: they are good-looking and know it. They are fit. They know they want a cutie. But, alas, there is a problem. It is not that they are shy; they have overgrown that. It is not that they are ugly; they are adonises. No, it is that they are imprisoned in their own homes. "Ask her out." To what!? What should they do? They feel uncomfortable since it is not what they usually do.

The only way to do something with confidence and with ease is to do it often. The Don Juan is not a mental trick, NLP, or script but a HABIT. Aristotle says, "We are the sum of our habits." You cannot read what is on this site and expect results. Habit is central. (And habits change from HOW you think!)

To those guys plagued with an icy fear on what to do when dating and all, they should date themselves. Literally try taking yourself out. What would you do? What is the plan? The focus is fun. If usual dates don't come to your liking, then choose what YOU want to do.
this is a great point and i feel like this is where i am. please give me advice on this.

Doc Kas

Don Juan
Reaction score
Read this thread years ago before I joined. Still a fascinating read. Interesting to see the different philosophies and methodologies that go into this art/science/ or whatever one wants to term it as.

Also, does anyone still actually practice SS in 2017?

This thread just highlights the possibilities and enormity of gender dynamics between a man and a woman in regards to sex, love and the courting process.

One could venture down the rabbit hole and remain there and still only touch on a fraction of what it entails to be a master/expert with women, whether the interaction be of a casual encounter or something more.