Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What it means to be Strong (Good Tip)

Don Juan
Reaction score
Last night I discovered something that enlightened me very much, and I think most of you could also benifit from this.

I got home as usual and sat down to a late meal, it wasn't long before I was bombared with depressing thoughts about being single. I thought to myself "Man, I've learned all these DJ skills, I'm good-looking, I have a lot to offer to a relationship etc., yet I'm single" It bothered and depressed me that I was a good man without a woman by his side. Then it dawned on me, isn't one of the main charactaristics of a "good man" strenght? To be a good man you have to be strong emotionally, even more so than physically. You have to be the strong one in the realationship. Strength is the ability to not get depressed and worry about rejection. If I am really the good man I think I am, then I shouldn't I posses the strenght to overcome any negative thought. Essentially, I realized that I was contradicting myself by feeling sorry about myself for being a good man and not having a woman. yet a good man doesn't feel sorry for himself, get it.

So what does it mean to be a good man:

1)To walk right up to any woman and strike up a conversation even if it means rejection. A good man
doesn't hesitate and feel sorry for himself if he gets rejected. Because good men are strong. Thats one of the most important characteristics that make a good man who he is!

2)He is confident in every way. He stands by what he believes to be true and withholds his values

3) He knows how to treat a lady well, but he isn't a push over.

4) He is proud, but not too proud to freak out over a rejection.

5) He doesn't feel sorry for himself, he is strong, and strong minded men don't have time from that crap!

6) He gets the hell off line and boldly gets the women he desires! he doesn't worry about being the best looking guy out there, or having the most cash, or being the most popular guy on the planet. He just does it, plain and simply.

So remember, the next time you feel down about yourself because you claim to be a good guy , yet you don't have a women. Remember, if you really were such a good guy, you wouldn't be depressing about the whole idea of being single in the first place.

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Very nice advice. I just got a good boost from this post.

------------------
High School is a lot like prison: the sex you want, you ain't getting, the sex your getting, you don't want.

jay2

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thank you 007
That helps in a present situation of mine.
Helps to solidify my possition some.

Maximus

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by 007:
So remember, the next time you feel down about yourself because you claim to be a good guy , yet you don't have a women. Remember, if you really were such a good guy, you wouldn't be depressing about the whole idea of being single in the first place.
I am because you are.

It always takes someone else to articulate your subconcious.

I think I finally went through this about a month ago. I have never "been in the dumps" for long and generally have a pretty good outlook on life.

I needed this right now.

Thanks 007,

Maximus

------------------
The Way of The
Simpleton - A
simpleton: lays down
no first law, takes
everything that
happens as it comes.
The simplicity of the
truly sophisticated.