Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What is your SUCCESS percentage with women?

otr4

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Mine right now is around 50 percent.
In other words, I would say that about every other girl I contact or attempt to hook up with is usually game to some degree. (I keep a journal and keep CLOSE track of my progress, so I know).
Is this a good percentage rate for a DJ?
What is your guy's percentage rates? What do you aim for?

Don_Marko

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Try converting that to lay ratio or FB/MLTR per approach. Numbers are easy... if that's what you meant by "game"

otr4

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
By "game" I don't mean just phone numbers.
I'm talking about, at the VERY least, kissing/touching all the way to full on sex or a relationship type deal.
Hope that clears it up.

Don_Marko

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Again... I gotta be picky here but if you can screw around with 50% of women that you approach you're a fcking PIMP bro...
but it seems to me that the case is 50% of the contacts you have you can mess with them, thats subjective since those girls already like you otherwise they wouldn't be in contact with you.

I think best measure is lays(or BJs) per approach

otr4

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Don_Marko:
I don't include JUST b-jobs or sex because some girls, as I've found out, REALLY want to have sex with you right away, but WON'T becasue they want to be safe and not get some STD, or want to know if you have experience and can give a girl an orgasm, etc.
BUT, if you are kissing and touching them is a sexual way, this is a good sign that sex is a GOOD possibility and you are on your way. Some girls wont have sex until they are in a relationship, and I don't always want a relationship with THEM, so I let them go and don't hang out with them anymore.
ALSO, about the 50 percent thing, that other 50 percent of rejections STILL REALLY SUCK A** and hurt my confidence at times, even though the other 50% are digging me.
It's life I guess.

Don_Marko

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well kissing and touching are all fine but the whole point is to *** :D IMHO

But 50% is really good though, mine carrer average would be like 5-6% but since I found the game it'd be like 10-20%... But if you can really get every second chick you game I'd be very happy... hell even with my 10-20% I'm still ****iest bastard I know

Soma

Banned
Reaction score
This isn't meant offend but I have to question your claim. Are these cold approaches or from your social circle? Social circle doesn't count. Are these girls very attractive? Anything below an 8.5 doesn't count. Are these girls giving you heavy signals of interest first or are you just going up to any girl that YOU CHOOSE? Getting heavy signals of interest beforehand doesn't count.

If you can get with 1 out of every 2 women you cold approach (completely cold, no signals of interest beforehand), and she is at LEAST an 8.5 on scale of 1-10,...you would be the single best player I've ever heard of.

The absolute best I know of is Mystery and he doesn't reach those numbers. Though he usually goes for nothing less than a 9.

Social circle lays are easy. Cold approaches after a girl gives you heavy signals are a piece of cake. Getting with average girls is easy.

Completely cold approaches on girls who are 8.5 (including HIGH status girls like celebrities) and consistently turning them into lays (1st date, 2nd date, or 3rd date...doesn't matter) and getting them to come back for more...now that is pimp. Anything else is just normal.

diplomatic_lies

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mine for cold approaches is less than 5% (probably close to 2% or something, I never keep count).

For "semi-cold" approaches (ie. introduced by a friend, or we get at least a few hours together), probably 10% (again, I can't give exact numbers, but I'm throwing around estimations).

As for girls in the same social circle....well 0%, because I never ask. I find that dating within your own circles usually ends up in conflict...

I also find if you only go for your girlfriend you get 100% ;)