Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What is up with my girl? (sex related)

crimsonclockwork

Don Juan
Reaction score
I suppose this is the right forum to post in. If not, mods please move it. Maybe I'm being paranoid but... Me and my gf have not had sex yet, but we have laid in bed nude together... There is no way of getting her pregnant right? Yes yes, I know about how it has to go in and everything, but still. Precum maybe hitting around it? She had her period normally last month, and only had it for 2 days this month. Apparently this is out of the norm. Then I fingured her last night and made her bleed later on that night. I don't know how, because I did everything I normally do. What is wrong with my gf? She isn't pregnant, is she? I am being paranoid... I know, I know, but my 17 year old sister is pregnant. :eek:

RaMar

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
no, from what you have described it would be impossible for her to be pregnant. If she is pregnant then the kid isn't yours.

LuvMyArmyMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Chico, CA during school, and Irivine off-school
First of all, you should have paid attention in sex ed class. Its normal for a girl to have a 2-day period. If she was pregnant, she would have SKIPPED it entirely. I should know, since i am one. And you can only get pregnant if you have sex. Now there have been some instances where a guy has *** on his hand and gives his girl a handjob, but its so rare. Also, is she a virgin? Maybe thats why she doesnt want to have sex right away and why she bled when you fingered her.

And if you do choose to have sex, PLEASE use a condom. Always have one or two on you at all times just in case.

rappermas

Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude, you have got to be kidding me. If you've never stuck it in, do you think you impregnated her through the air?

LuvMyArmyMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by crimsonclockwork
My sister never skipped hers or had morning sickness.
You dont have your period when you're pregnant. The whole purpose of a period is so the uterus can be ready to have a fertilized egg grow in the lining. Its a whole cycle. I really shouldnt have to explain it in detail, but basically a pregnant woman doesnt have periods because she isnt shedding the lining in her uterus because its being used by the cells forming a child.

Your sister may have experienced spotting, but not a normal, monthly period. And not all women have morning sickness either.

And believe me boys, i should know all this because its my body that does this.

Sammo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Allright allright, you've had enough of the HS forum, it's time to let this thread bleed all over Anything Else. :D

Sammo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by LuvMyArmyMan
And believe me boys, i should know all this because its my body that does this.
But the big question is, has your body done this before? :confused:

Engetsu

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by crimsonclockwork
I know, I know, but my 17 year old sister is pregnant. :eek:
Please tell me you're not the father...:p

LuvMyArmyMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Sammo
But the big question is, has your body done this before? :confused:
That my friend, is none of your business if i've ever been pregnant before. I've had it described to me in detail by women i know, and i've taken a human sexuality course and one part deals with conception and pregnancy. But serioulsy, all women have periods. Unless they're on some type of birth control which stops it through hormones.

MsThang

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You dont have your period when you're pregnant.
Technically true, but in some cases women will bleed during ferilization, which means they are pregnant but are bleeding. This is often mistaken for pregnancy but isn't. It usually lasts for about 2 days instead of 6 like a period (look it up if you want to), so really he would have had ever reason to be suspcious if it weren't for the fact that you can't get it from sleeping next to someone. Dry humping can lead to pregnancy sometimes, you never know.

Anyway, if you're so paranoid get a pregnancy test. They cost about $10 and can be used a after she was supposed to get her period.

Giovanni Casanova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've had it described to me in detail by women i know, and i've taken a human sexuality course and one part deals with conception and pregnancy.
So.... you know about the same amount as I do then.

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
actually, i had 2 normal periods when i was pregnant with my youngest, and that is why i didnt know i was pregnant for just a little while.

LuvMyArmyMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok, enough talk of periods. I'm sure these guys dont want to know everything about our bodies. Sorry, i should have been more clear about what i said. What i meant was that you dont get a regular monthly period (like month after month) when you're pregnant. I know that sometimes during the first month or two some women have spotting but not a normal period when an egg is released and implanted in the uterus, you know the rest.

And like what MsThang said, have her take a pregnancy test if you're so paranoid, which you shouldnt be, and if you are, you shouldnt be enaging in sexual acts at all if you're not ready to handle any types of consequences and if you're not ready to handle her getting pregnant, you really shouldnt be having sex or thinking about it. Personally me and my partner have talked about exactly what would happen if i got pregnant. So we dont have to panic and freak out if it does happen.

sAxyguy83

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
As a correction, even a little bit of prec*m landing in the general region has a tiny chance of causing pregnancy. The chances are near zero, but they're still there, which is why you gotta be really careful.