"The Kiss of Death Mistake"

You replay the conversation at 2 a.m. She texted back fast yesterday. Today, nothing. Was that smile friendly or flirty? What did the shoulder touch mean?

Every hour you spend decoding her signals drains your confidence and hands her the controls. Women can sense that insecurity from across the room — and it repels them.

One of the "22 Rules" kills the obsession on the spot: assume she likes you, and act accordingly. Sounds too simple. Works anyway.

Her interest tends to rise to meet your expectations. Psychologists call it a self-fulfilling prophecy.

Read more...

What is the problem

djntraining25

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 22, 2004
Messages
26
Reaction score
0
I have an ongoing issue with a woman that I want to get some advice about. I will try and keep this short and informative. I was introduced to a girl about 8 months ago (Ill call her Jessica). Jessica and I dated for a couple months (kind of casual because Jessica just got out of a marriage, and I did not progress anything because I did not want her to be uncomfortable) She ends up dumping me for someone else (Ill call him Jim). I talked to her off and on for a few more months and she even called me to say that I treated her so much better and this other crap and how he never treats her right and so on. Kind of made me mad considering that this is the guy she dumped me for. Skip ahead to 1month ago (August). I had not talked to Jessica for 4 or 5 weeks and I ran into her at a party. She started hugging on me and telling me how much she missed me. Her boyfriend was also there but in another room. We talk for a while and then she talked to one of my friends and was telling her how much she missed me and she should have stayed with me, etc. We ended up leaving the party and she calls me up later that night. She said all of those things mentioned above and then some. She was saying that I am really hot and she made a mistake. 3 or 4 days later she called me and said she wanted to see me very badly. So I met her up at denneys to see her. I am pretty sure she wanted to have sex, but she was also pretty drunk. I ended doing what I felt was the right thing and not having sex with her on the account of her being intoxicated and the next day she called me up and said that this was not going to work out and she was wanted to straighten her life out and she still does have feelings for me. I was pretty upset and did not talk to her till this past Friday when she called me and said she was thinking about me and I tried to set something up and she was busy. I understand that she is a busy person, because I am a full time college student and full time worker. The problem is this past 8 months I have been trying to get her to go out and she almost always had an excuse. Another point I would like to make is exerytime her and I spent time together she was usually drunk. We are both currently trying to straighten out our lives and she claims that this is the main reason that she doesnt want a relationship right now. I hope this is enough information for someone to help me out with. Basically I want to know what is going on her and some advise on what to do?
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Tha Realnezz

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 12, 2004
Messages
1,352
Reaction score
8
You might wanna break it up into breif paragraphs next time.

"(kind of casual because Jessica just got out of a marriage, and I did not progress anything because I did not want her to be uncomfortable)"

Next time don't do that.POUNCE!.


"She ends up dumping me for someone else (Ill call him Jim)."

End of story.

She used you,man.Next time you don't hestitate.Unless,it's something serious pay no mind to their emotional ramblings..NEXT..or whatever.

Never get emotionally involved.
 

djntraining25

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 22, 2004
Messages
26
Reaction score
0
Thanks for the advice. This is what I kind of figured, but I just wanted another perspective.
 
Top