Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

what is the best thing to do in this situation

mike14

Don Juan
Reaction score
There is this girl i like that goes to my school. I only see her a couple of times a week in the halls. Me and my friends went to a party together with this girl, i didnt talk to her almost at all(my mistake). So now it has been a month and i started saying "hey" to her and making eye contact and smileing. What is the best thing to do now:

a) Talk to her a little bit and ask her to go to the beach with my and my friend.

or

b) Talk to her a little bit and ask her to go to the beach with only me.

or

c) Just get to know her a lot,(take it slow) then ask her out

advice will be appriciated

VIVAlasVEGASBaby

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
get her number, 4-5 days later ask her out

Cloud-uk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah, I dunno if where u live everyone goes to the beach a lot or not, but it sounds a bit like your making a big thing of this girl. Get her number and try to get her to buy you a meal first, if she does then take her somewhere nice- like the beach- for sandy make out fun!:D And if you do sit down and think hard about how you can turn you, her, and some ice cream into sex. Go prepared, and it really is a very easy thing to prepare for (sex and icecream? the two were made for each other!) Oops rambling, my bad!

CableLight

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Cloud-uk
yeah, I dunno if where u live everyone goes to the beach a lot or not, but it sounds a bit like your making a big thing of this girl. Get her number and try to get her to buy you a meal first, if she does then take her somewhere nice- like the beach- for sandy make out fun!:D And if you do sit down and think hard about how you can turn you, her, and some ice cream into sex. Go prepared, and it really is a very easy thing to prepare for (sex and icecream? the two were made for each other!) Oops rambling, my bad!
Maybe I'm underconfident, but most girls dont fvck after the first date and a sundae...