Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What is she saying?!

Stormblade

Don Juan
Reaction score
I met this girl in the fall, we had lunch a few times even went to the gym together. I never let on that I liked her, even called her a slut. She took me ice skating one day and I teased her about her shoes and she wanted me to go to her place, I got her to come to mine and then I was like oops I forgot, gotta run to work.
We had a fight, I was depressed for a week over some bad stuff that happened. She flaked out of something we argued and that was the end of it.
She IM'ed me off on for twice a month, then I'd IM back and see if we could meet, i'd always say my schedule is busy about the times she gave me...
Then one day I called her about 3 months after the incident, we talked some things out, she felt as if didn't want to talk to her so she never made an initiative.
Well we finally met for lunch, she had her makeup on and these fancy little shoes and her hair was done up but she was wearing this big sweatshirt.
We talked I was acting like a ****y bastard, she called me conceited a few times but always laughed at my jokes, smiled alot I called her conceited back. We had some good convo and I was gonna go for the close...
Then she tells me all her freinds (lot of guy freinds) want to have sex with her so she finally realized this and dropped them, figured they were using her for status and hangin around for ass. Then she says its hard for her to trust anyone and that she doesnt want anyone in her life right now. I'm like whatever but im secretly pissed because I was going to ask her out. Anyway we sit for awhile and talk, I realize what she said really hit me and I can't go through with what I wanted to say, so then im like hey girl, I gotta run.
I was wondering should I still ask her out? Did she just tell me to not even bother? should I try to approach this from a freinds angle? What the heck would you do?

Last edited:

Da Game

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I think you're both nuts. You're crazy because you took challenge too far (always saying you're busy) and she's crazy because she kept talking to you. Anyway, it sounds like she has a self-esteem issue. You might want to ask her out for some easy sex, but given how you've started off, a relationship is a big no. She sounds like the attention wh0re type.

Stormblade

Don Juan
Reaction score
Using her for sex would be a big no, shes a virgin and unattached for a year now. She was an attention ho when I first met her, why I went to such extremes with the business. She's changed now and is actually trying to get some freinds who are girls. Regarding what she said and how we have both behaved should I bother asking her out...or is a more subtle method required?

honeyshark

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Woah.

Do you want to have sex with her? Did I just ask you a dumb question? Do you want to be her friend?

If you want sex, ask her out. If you want to be her friend, befriend her. Make a decision and stick with it. Sounds like a tricky situation, just decide what you want and go for it. If she doesn't want you, you will get shot down. Minimal thinking involved.

You could, as suggested by someone else (sorry, can't remember who) try to be a loose friend and slowly make your moves, but this method is generally not the recommended one.

Peace

tamales

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I say if you want to sure, ask her out. Guage her response. If she says yes, the wait and see how it goes. No big deal. One date!If she says no then be like fine, okay but don't let on that you are irked. But after that MOVE on. If she wants to go out with you then she will let you know. But bust a move... man if you think she is worth it. ANd oh yeah, don't really put to much weight into what a women says.. we say a lot of things... like oh I have only slept with 2 men.. I am not interested right now in getting involved... and a bunch of other horse****. Go by her actions not words and she is probably running the same game on you. If a girl likes you no reason in the world would make her say NO no matter what. Period. Same true for a man. JMO though... Good luck:) But a big sweatshirt.. She needs to go shopping:)

Stormblade

Don Juan
Reaction score
lol, I don't know what kind of fashion statement she was trying to make...I want to just ask her out I don't think I'm a freind either way, I just don't feel like inflating her ego...hmm

JJMcLure

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Stormblade
Then she tells me all her friends (lot of guy freinds) want to have sex with her so she finally realized this and dropped them, figured they were using her for status and hangin around for ass. Then she says its hard for her to trust anyone and that she doesnt want anyone in her life right now.

Did she just tell me to not even bother?
Yes.

She knows you want her, even though you tried not to let on. Because you haven't directly stated your intentions she can't give a direct answer to them. That's what the little story is about.

She would like to keep you around for ego boosting purposes, so doesn't want you to make a move and jeoporadise the current status quo.

With chicks you should always let you intentions be known from the start. It sets the scene and it's hard to change track down the line. Plus, if they feel you like them but are hesitating to make a move they consider it lacking confidence/weakness.