"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

what is male **** testing called.

whatwouldsatando?

New Member
Joined
Jan 10, 2004
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
is it my imagination or is the male version of **** testing called being a challenge? Is it possible for males to use a male version of **** testing to be a challenge, (by that i mean let them know your'e qualifying them) or is that non sense?
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Smooth as Anything

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 21, 2002
Messages
1,230
Reaction score
0
What the hell are you babbeling about?
 

Julian

Banned
Joined
Jul 30, 2003
Messages
4,754
Reaction score
1,216
Its pretty coherant if you know how to read.

He or she is asking about sh1t tests that guys give to girls, instead of the opposite which is common in discussions on the board. He or she is assuming that the male equivalent of a sh1t test is him being a challenge.

Quite simple really.
 

California Love

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 2, 2004
Messages
652
Reaction score
0
Location
The Bay Area
Its great doing POSITIVE testing on a girl. It turns the situation around, so that SHE has to show that she is worth your time.
 

Smooth as Anything

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 21, 2002
Messages
1,230
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by Julian
Its pretty coherant if you know how to read.

I guess I don't?

He or she is asking about sh1t tests that guys give to girls, instead of the opposite which is common in discussions on the board. He or she is assuming that the male equivalent of a sh1t test is him being a challenge.


I'm sorry, I must be unfamilar with this. What the **** is a "sh1t" test?

Quite simple really.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Microphone Fiend

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 30, 2003
Messages
2,300
Reaction score
17
Location
Where I be at
Smooth: A sh!t test is a term originated over at Fast Seduction.com Basically a sh!t test is a test that comes up a lot when a chick is diggin you but says some kind of phrase to test if you're ready. They kinda do it sub-conciously but if you answer it wrong then you're progreession gets stopped abruptly.

Hmm. Here are some common sh!t tests:

Girl: Are you a player?
You: Yea, but I left my pimp stick at home...

Girl:Are you just trying to get into my pants?
You: Hey what are you talking about? I'm still trying to decide whether I should let you hold my hand...

Stuff like that. If you responds with a sheepish yes, or a supplicative no, then more than likely you aint getting anywhere...


As for the main question I think a male sh!t test would be telling jokes and gauging their response, or yea, probably making them qualify themselves
 

Smooth as Anything

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 21, 2002
Messages
1,230
Reaction score
0
Top