"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

what is her problem

catera

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 16, 2003
Messages
23
Reaction score
0
Location
ny
thanks pr lover. do you feel that she lies. she really does want it ?
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Joined
Nov 6, 2003
Messages
4,280
Reaction score
8
Location
Wisconsin. USA
Catera you started a new thread on this topic - -go to your initial thread amd click on the 'post reply' button and 'not' the new thread button.
 

catera

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 16, 2003
Messages
23
Reaction score
0
Location
ny
I MEET HER 6 MONTHS AGO. I AM BOMBARDED THAT SHE WANTS TO MARRY ME ONE DAY. FINE, I PAY IT NO MIND. NOW, I AM IN LOVE. I FEEL IT IS TIME TO BE SERIOUS. SHE STARTS WITH SHE IS NOT SURE. NOW, SHE STARTS WITH ANSWERING NO SHE DOES NOT WANT ANYTHING. SHE SAYSGO MAKE A DECISION. IN OTHER WORDS, DO WHAT YOU WANT . I AM CONFUSED. WHAT IS THE TRUTH ? IS THIS A GAME. I APOLOGIZE FOR STARTING A NEW THREAD IN ERROR. BUT, NOW IT IS DONE, SO PLEASE GIVE ME YOUR OPINIONS. THANKS. CATERA
 
Joined
Nov 6, 2003
Messages
4,280
Reaction score
8
Location
Wisconsin. USA
No one new to this thread knows what you are talking about - it has to do with having children and not marriage. No? see my response on your other thread!
 
Top