Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What is Happening with Men?

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They worry they end up like me with a 7 year dry spell.
You're in a better position. Atleast you're not co-dependent, and being alone is not the end of the world. This should make it easier for you to be a don juan than them. You are not going to be outcome dependent.

coyote_astro

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Seeing these kind of couples makes me feel better about myself, simple as that.

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's not just there. Whether at the zoo or at the theme park, there's just a lot of fat women right now. It's pretty disgusting really.

What you are witnessing is guys with thicker women but I bet when most of those guys met that woman that they werent thick. I see it happen on both sides. Most humans whether it is female or male usually tend to get lazy in a relationship and that means getting thick. The guy in his head probably remembers what she used to look like so it doesnt bother him. It is super shallow to just judge a woman on her looks alone. She might be wonderful at things such as cooking great, great provider, loving person, great with kids, cool to be around, etc. Looks is just one piece of the puzzle. There are other factors that you should look at that come into play.
See this happening with a couple of bros. Their girls are getting chubby, and instead of putting them back in their place, they are just accepting it for convenience. Even though I and they know they can do a lot better.