Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What is "Game"???

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Game is your ability to be unreactive to people/environment and impose your will/reality. Or maybe that's called frame. Or frame game. It's all the same to me. Go after what you want. Treat everything like a sh1t test and don't take anything seriously. It's all inner game really. Come from a place of abundance, detach yourself from the outcome while simultaneously have sexual intent towards women, and your game will come across as really tight.

Some may argue that you need money/looks/status to achieve this level of inner game. But I've seen fat ugly short guys with more solid inner game than pretty boys who panic at the first sign of rejection. It is not as simplistic as "have a lot of value." A lot of guys who have a lot of value are afraid of rejection and losing that validation like humpty dumpty. And a lot of "low value" guys don't give a fvck about rejection and are a lot more successful in the night clubs where guys have to approach and put their egos on the line.

Despite all your limitations, can you outframe it and conquer women anyway? Sure, having 10/10 value helps. And you should always try to improve out of self-love and not for validation purposes. But you can't b1tch and whine if you are a 7/10. There are 5/10's that have really tight game because they had to overcome more adversity.

TLDR version: Game is your emotional state and your sexual intent. Good emotional state(non needy, having fun, happy, etc) and sexual intent = solid game/attractive vibe and good results. Needy/compensating emotional state = unattractive vibe. Needy emotional state + sexual intent = creepy.
You can conquer the females that you can conquer. Manage your time guard your energy.

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
Game is your ability to be unreactive to people/environment and impose your will/reality. Or maybe that's called frame. Or frame game. It's all the same to me. Go after what you want. Treat everything like a sh1t test and don't take anything seriously. It's all inner game really. Come from a place of abundance, detach yourself from the outcome while simultaneously have sexual intent towards women, and your game will come across as really tight.

Some may argue that you need money/looks/status to achieve this level of inner game. But I've seen fat ugly short guys with more solid inner game than pretty boys who panic at the first sign of rejection. It is not as simplistic as "have a lot of value." A lot of guys who have a lot of value are afraid of rejection and losing that validation like humpty dumpty. And a lot of "low value" guys don't give a fvck about rejection and are a lot more successful in the night clubs where guys have to approach and put their egos on the line.

Despite all your limitations, can you outframe it and conquer women anyway? Sure, having 10/10 value helps. And you should always try to improve out of self-love and not for validation purposes. But you can't b1tch and whine if you are a 7/10. There are 5/10's that have really tight game because they had to overcome more adversity.

TLDR version: Game is your emotional state and your sexual intent. Good emotional state(non needy, having fun, happy, etc) and sexual intent = solid game/attractive vibe and good results. Needy/compensating emotional state = unattractive vibe. Needy emotional state + sexual intent = creepy.
Agree. A less attractive guy absolutely CAN be confident and also have great game. (I was talking about how I think women view it.)

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Agree. A less attractive guy absolutely CAN be confident and also have great game. (I was talking about how I think women view it.)
Confidence, GAME, clothes,good body. Aint fine in the face but body is banging. Women call it "fine from the neck down".

Since he knows he aint pretty he can focus on masculinity and GAME. GAME is the nuclear bomb. GAME is the Gracie fighting system in early days UFC.

Last edited:

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Game is simply your vibe, which will either light their serotonin up or shut it down. A man who knows how to light them up, has all the power.

Your vibe is based on your intrinsic vibrations. If your vibrations are low, you shut them down. If your vibrations are high, you lift them up.

Abundance works as it carries high vibrations which flows into your vibe and into all your social interactions. Scarcity on the other hand carries low vibrations and repulses.

A high vibrational state is all one needs to succeed in this game. Hence the adage, spin plates. It works. Success breeds more success.