Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

what is an AFC?

Status
Not open for further replies.

James

Don Juan
Reaction score
I keep hearing about AFC's in the DJ bible but I have no idea what they are. Help!

sonick182

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Im too lazy to search for the thread that describes this, so here's what Ross Jeffries, the author of SECRETS OF SPEED SEDUCTION describes an AFC as:

a person who "talks just to be flapping his lips, trying to be entertaining, or maybe, gulp, trying to get the girl to understand him."

AFC is just the Average Frustrated Chump who doesnt get the girls, and whines about it with friends, sitting at home waiting for THE ONE to knock on his door.

Squy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This will answer your question

Below is the post "NEWBIES AND AFC'S GATHER ROUND (and all you vets who need inspiration) " by UltimateScoundrel. I can't believe this post ain't in the Bible, and it was also deleted!! any way here we go:

Hey all you AFC's and newbies, and all of you that are both, welcome to the forum. For those of you who don't know afc stands for average frustrated chump.

Take this quick quiz

1. Do you think giving a woman most of your attention will help you get her?

2. Do you think romantic things like writing poetry or sending gifts will make her more attracted to you?

3. Do you think letting her get to know you through long instant message and phone chats will win her over?

4. Do you believe that you must be nice to her, and do what she asks, or she will think you are an ******* and forget about you?

5. Are you in love with the "most perfect girl" a 10+?

If you answered yes to any of those, you my friend are an AFC.
Fear not, you have already taken your first step to slay the beast within. That demon that swirls your stomach when a woman walks by.
That foul creature that clamps down on your vocal chords when you try to speak to her.
That wretched imp that whispers foul thoughts to your brain, telling you that you aren't good enough, you aren't handsome enough, and that women hate you.

Before you read on I want you to do a little exercise, go look in the mirror. Take off your shirt and look at your pot belly and your acne. You know what, every other guy has acne too. You know why the chicks hate yours and not his? They don't. The only reason you can see your acne is your face is 4 inches from the mirror. If you are that close to women you are invading their personal space.
That belly of yours, guess what, alot of guys have them. The guy who is fvcking the hottest chick in my grade has one. And believe me, she doesn't care.
You must respect yourself, and not worry about your physical problems, women don't care about looks. Alot of the "top dawgs" in your grade don't look any better than you.

HEY MISTER HAIRY PALMS!! IF YOU DON'T STOP THAT YOU'LL GO BLIND!!

Quit wackin' it. A don juan does not need such things. Believe it will be tough, but that pure need for sex will drive you to talk to women, and that is what you need.

ALRIGHT MR. AFC

I'm going to let you all in on a little secret. You're going to graduate by the time you're 18, and that will come faster than you think. All these women. You will never see one of them again until you are 28 at your 10 year reunion. So, quit trying to find a fvcking wife!!
Your wife is out there. She's beautiful, intelligent, and she loves all the same things you do. She's lonely, and needs a man with charm, wit, and confidence. You won't meat her until you are 25 or older.

Here and now you need to make a choice, are you going to end up a thirty year old man living in your parents basement sitting in your underwear fattening your belly with cold pizza and flat beer while you watch reruns and hope and dream for your women to find you?

OR

Are you going to go out, and practice DJing on these girls and get ready for your wife.

Believe me, you won't get her with hopes and dreams. If the world ran on hopes and dreams I wouldn't need to pay for gas, I could wish my car down the street.

OH ULTIMATE SCOUNDREL!! Save me, I've lost my way, I've had a crush on a girl for my whole life, and i finnaly said hi yesterday, and she blinked 24 times before tossing her hair, what does it mean, I have to kno-

SHUT THE FVCK UP YOU WHINY LITTLE BIITCH!!
You must forget about every woman you know, and just use them for practice.

If you promise to forsake AFCdom forever, and use all the women you know, skinny, fat, pretty, and ugly, ALL OF THEM for practice, say

"I (insert your name)reject the beast within!"

P.S. If you ever have any questions, do a search, read the bible,go try SOMETHING, and if that fails, ask everyone else.

------------------
Sarcastic Sardonic Irreverent Impertinent Exasperating Disrespectful and Charming. This is the way of the scoundrel

[This message has been edited by UltimateScoundrel (edited 05-30-2002).]

Mack Of All Trades

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
An Afc is simply what most normal guys are. A dj is a confident, classy guy that knows how to act around women.

CableLight

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Looks like the question is (again) answered.

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.