Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What if your wife got into your computer

Mustache

Don Juan
Reaction score
If your wife somehow broke into your computer, and saw all the things you do, the women you type and meet.
Would she be able to hide it and use it against you, or would she become to angry, call you and tell you "your mutherf*ker, what the h**l is this " ?

I am telling this because I am afraid that my wife has gotten my passorword somehow.

Other day she was angry and said "I have your password and I now I know who you are" Would she just be testing me ?

grinder

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you are using WinXP or 2K and don't have it set to use ctrl-alt-del to logon then do that and change your friggin password. Put a password on your screensaver so if you forget to logoff she can't get into it. And if she has an account on your computer, delete it!

But if she knows your logons to your web sites you need to change those passwords too since she can use ANY computer to get to those.

Mustache

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, it´s windows XP and I screen save its also password protected
But I wonder if she could have a hacker here in my absence
I don´t know if its too easy to break the windows password, so only her behaivour would let me know

I think she would kill me if she find out that I cheat but she is too calm.
This intrigues me

grinder

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Usually most people can't hack windows. It can be done, just not easy. Main thing is to make sure she cannot actually login at all on your computer.

Ok, enough techno talk or this thread will get moved to another section. Others will want, I think, to comment on the cheating part of this thread.

Others might say "If you have to cheat, you need to just divorce her, get your own damn place, and then not only can she not get into your computer, she can't even get through your friggin front door!!".

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You should treat your home computer like your one at work, don't put anything on it that you wouldn't want anyone else to see. I'd remove all traces of anything that would get her pissed.

I don't understand why guys who have a propensity do these types of things on the Net get married, especially to women who would obviously get pissed off about it. Either marry a woman who's either doesn't care, does it herself or keeps you satisfied enough so that you won't have to anymore.

Mustache

Don Juan
Reaction score
grinder said:
Ok, enough techno talk or this thread will get moved to another section. Others will want, I think, to comment on the cheating part of this thread.

Its not the case of technology
What I really want to know is if she could found out all the things I do and yet keep so calm

Bad_Lil'Pixie

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You have said before that she has bi-polar disorder and that she doesn't take any medication. Why? Does she see a doctor as she should?

I know very little about the disorder except in children. But one thing I do know that balancing and maintenance medication is needed.

Did she stop taking her meds on her own?? Do you take meds for your OCD?

Between her BPD and your OCD I hope you don't have knives in the house.

With BPD her actions will show through. If she verbally says she "knows" all about you, yet she is not nailing your balls to the wall or packing her bags, I think she is bluffing. Sleep with one eye open though, just in case.

One thing you could try is changing your password to something extremely foreign to her. Personally, my hubby has access to it all my computers as I do to his. We have nothing to hide and do not fear being exposed.

Living honest can be very peaceful. Take it easy and good luck.

Natch

Don Juan
Reaction score
For fcuk's sake mustache , if you don't want to be married to her just divorce your wife , grow a fcuking sac already!

So Many Ways

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Make sure you go to start --> settings --> control panel --> administrative tools --> local security policy. There you can find the control to enforce ctrl-alt-del on logon and another control that deletes the username when you logon, that way someone who uses your computer after you won't see what your username is. Also, change your password into something that's difficult to guess, with numbers and memorize it, don't write it down.

Drum&Bass

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
this thread is fukcen stupid. I'm surprised people are actually willing to help his punk ass.

insidious

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Drum&Bass said:
this thread is fukcen stupid. I'm surprised people are actually willing to help his punk ass.
:kick:
w/o a doubt.
This mustache dude is what Andy Kaufman would sound like if he was still alive and posted on this site.

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
how do you know she isnt going to a computer somewhere else and im'ing you under a screen name just to see how you would react ?

SELF-MASTERY

Banned
Reaction score
swampwiz said:
If you are really that worried, then you are an AFC. If your wife would get mad, you simply say that this is the way you feel about things, and if she doesn't like it, then there must be some deep divisions in the marriage, and if she now doesn't want to be with you, you should think about separating.

Then when she asks for a divorce, you give it to her and go sarging for a better woman. I have a feeling that instead she will come to her senses and you won't have to worry about it.
:rolleyes: :rolleyes: come on now.

This forum is the new dungeons and Dragons.

LongDrinkofWater

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Erasing your password to gain entry to your PC is easy. I've done it a lot. Problem is that the erased password is detectable. Doubt that she's done that though.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SELF-MASTERY said:
:rolleyes: :rolleyes: come on now.

This forum is the new dungeons and Dragons.
The wife rolls 4D8 and is able to use her golden emphirical key to open the chest, however she lacks the dexerity to evade the magic missile trap set by her husband the mage....