Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

what if we had a girlfriend?

DJ Alejandro

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
guys, iv been thinking. the site actually encourages us to date other women even if we have a girlfriend just so that we could still remain as a challenge.

ive been to one of these dates and my goodness. she just asked me if i had a girlfriend. i didn't know what to say! i was literally stumped!

anothere thing, why is it that when we walk, we are encouraged to smile a lot and be open so that we become more approachable, but when we're already dating, it tells us not to smile as much? how is that?

Trial Error

Don Juan
Reaction score
hehe. i think i've read two versions of this multiple thing going. the first, what you're saying. and the other that you date multiple women, and once you choose the one you want as a girlfriend, you drop the others. i'd like to get someone to clear this up for me too.

Luscious

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by DJ Alejandro
guys, iv been thinking. the site actually encourages us to date other women even if we have a girlfriend just so that we could still remain as a challenge.

ive been to one of these dates and my goodness. she just asked me if i had a girlfriend. i didn't know what to say! i was literally stumped!
Alright.
My quick comments:

1) It's not to really remain a challenge - challenge doesn't matter nearly as much as everyone makes it out to be. You date many women to RAISE YOUR CHANCES OF FINDING GOOD WOMEN. Say 5% of women are great for you - so will you have better odds of finding that 5% by dating one woman or 4 at the same time?

2) It's no big deal if you're dating several girls at once, as long as you haven't agreed to be exclusive with them. Unless exclusive, you've got the green light to date as many as you want.

On the date...
Her: "Do you have a girlfriend"
You: "Yeah, but in the meantime I just date incredibly interesting women on the side."

Notice that you give her a light compliment, open the door to a topic change (why is she interesting - expand on this), and also avoid answering the question. You can't lie if you don't answer. :D

Trial Error

Don Juan
Reaction score
that line is great, Luscious. thanks for clearing this up for me.

UnexpectedTeen

Don Juan
Reaction score
why do you think that a girl would ask about wether you have a girlfriend?
She ask you because she wanted you to be her's EXCLUSIVELY !, because she is a female and will get jelous!
Because she cant share her love
Because she wants to test you if you will commit after # of date

What should you do then>?
You should divert the question back to her.

babe: you have a girlFRIEND?
Charming: Who do you concider would be good enough to be my girl

or

Charming: do you wanna be my girl? (instead)

Or bla bla bla

edward

Don Juan
Reaction score
here's what I would do.

chica: "Do you have a girlfriend?"

*leaning toward her, sly smile* "Do you?"

Luscious

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by UnexpectedTeen
why do you think that a girl would ask about wether you have a girlfriend?
She ask you because she wanted you to be her's EXCLUSIVELY !,

If it gets to the point where she is bonkers over you that much - she will come straight out and ask you to be exclusive.

fragmentor

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Luscious
If it gets to the point where she is bonkers over you that much - she will come straight out and ask you to be exclusive.
Depending on how confident she is as a person and how relaxed your relationship is of course. Some girls are just that: girls.