Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What I just saw on Maury

LADawg49

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
First off, I can't stand Maury for he is a straight up AFC who has been brainwashed however I watch his show when there is nothin on just to get a good laugh. Today as usual the show was on paternity tests and the first story was this girl who was married and had two children. She confesses to her husband that she cheated on him with two different guys and that both their kids might not be his. What makes it worse, is that the first guy she cheated with was in his own bed in his own house and he walked in and caught them. Mind you, the first incident took place when they were still dating yet he still married her. And then the second affair took place while they were married. Yet he even said that no matter if the kids are his or not, he is gonna still be with his wife and be a dad to his kids. Come to find out, younger kid is his, older one is not. All he does is cry yet still will be with his wife. When this guy was crying so much, I just felt like jumpin thru the screen, whackin him on the head because he was a straight up chump. I mean if I caught my girl(im single now) in my bed with another man, she'd be dropped like a hot potato in one second. Whats worse is Maury tells the woman that she is a wonderful person and mother and then says to the audience that the guy is a very forgiving man, and a stand up/wonderful guy. If i was the talk show host, id straight up expose the guy as a wuss, doormat, with no backbone or spine. If anythin that guy was a WBAFC.. Oh yeah she says she'll never cheat again and Maury and her husband actually believes it.. Two words "Yeah Right". I bet she has cheated on him many more times with many more partners.

TheInfamousCBear

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You know what else is funny about that show?

Alot of those girls are just neighborhood jumpoffs...Meaning that they are girls who will fukk anyone and dudes just fukk em to get a nut off...And then the condom might of broke or they didnt protect themselves and now they got the neighborhood h0e preggo...Thats why I dont fukk with those kinds of girls, they throw the puss at me, but Im not trying to take that risk of them getting preggo...Let the birds fly, I say...

LADawg49

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yo C, I know whatchu mean. My first luv interest was kinda like one of those type of women in a way. She has two kids from two men and with the second kid, had to get three men tested to find out whose it was. Heck, I had unprotected sex wit her numerous times. Luckily, she didn't get pregnant even though she thought she was. Oh well, those were my AFC days, you dont wanna know what I did for her, for those things I did are considered a disgrace to the male gender.

jprjrjr

Banned
Reaction score
What's really funny about that show, is when they have these ho's that have been on twice trying to find out who the father of their child is. Then after screaming in this dudes face that "He's her baby daddy", she finds out she's wrong again, and runs off stage screaming?

WTF? If you're that big of a ho, that you can't even decipher who fathered your child, what the hell are you crying about? Close your damn legs.

Of course Maury runs off stage and kisses their ass. Telling them how he'll help them find the real father....It's their own damn fault!!!!!!!

pimp in training

Don Juan
Reaction score
this goes back to the policy of dumping cheating girls

Dillinger

Don Juan
Reaction score
LADawg49 how is maury a AFC I thought he was a DJ. ....Sorry wrong thread:eek:

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is another example of how the media views cheating by both men and women and how men get the shorter end of the stick.

I saw that show once and there is always a common theme. The woman comes on stage saying that this guy is her father and he won't pay child support. Then when the alleged father come on stage he is getting booed and jeered before there was even a DNA test!? This is how society view men guilty before presumed innocent.

Then when the result arrived and it proved he is not the father, the woman runs off the stage crying like there is no tomorow. Her crying makes everyone forget that she cheated and that she is the bad one but instead now she is a victim once again because another guy did this to her.

However switch that around and if the guy turns out to be the father, he is screamed at by the woman in joy as she yells "now pay my child support!!!!" It is such a sickening display to watch that double standerd.

Word of advice: Don't watch those shows.

Dapper Swindler

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The real suckers are the people who spend time watching this trash.