"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

What has HELPED you the MOST?

pootwo

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 17, 2002
Messages
122
Reaction score
0
Age
42
Location
UK
The thing that helped me most?

Well, i think back to what i was like before i found this site, & it almost makes me cry.

This site taught me to actually think of myself as a person with the potential to do anything. Before, i had no ambition, no confindence or any excitment.

Now i have an actual drive to live life to the fullest. Take every opportunity. Not to lie on my death-bed with regret.

I see my old friends, & they still play computer games too much, get nervious & freeze up when anyone talks to them, dont take risks in life.

That WAS me.
Now.. i'm way beyond that. I'm jumping on the rollercoaster of life & enjoying the ride.

For that, i can't be more grateful.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Tha Realnezz

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 12, 2004
Messages
1,352
Reaction score
8
Mah beautiful Caramel skin.Mah 8-inch c0ck.Mah Natural way of dealing with women.Your born with this you can't learn it.

Might as well go to an Carpel-Tunnel site if you want to prepare for your love-life.
 
Top