Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

what happened to this place......

Morphiex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i remember the first time i found this site and read some of the amazing helpful posts here, I learned sooo much by reading just a few posts , i understood some things that i didnt really understand before, and people here were nice and friendly trying to help you out as much as they could....

But now it just seems that people come here to flame other peoples posts , and talk **** about eachother , the hole idea of this place was to try to help eachother out , but it seems that that idea hasa been broken... I thought if i took some time away from the forum it would maby change back to what it used to be after some time , but no it seems that still more people come here to post the same ****ty comments and dont even read the so many helpfull posts like the bible but all they want is a quick fix and if it doesnt work out for them at the very start they say that its all made up bull****.....

I hope it gets back to the way it used to be when i first found this site.....

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
this site needs more minds like yours morphiex. wb!

doctoroxygen

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You've been here since June of THIS YEAR and you're complaining about how the board has gone downhill?

solace

Don Juan
Reaction score
Everyone feels that everyone on the board is so great when they first get here. They are high off of the info the don't realize or pay attention to all of the blasting that is going on. And you are just so glad to hvae someone in your corner who is telling you to leave that b**ch alone or go and step to her with some ballz. The once you have heard it all before, you start really noticing the crap as well.

On the other hand, this board seems to run in cycles and has it up and downs.

Reaction score
thats why you ignore the haters and find the useful sh*t and learn from it. Look, if you're really wanting to end your p*ssy famine, the bashing on this site is just filler to the real and helpful advice conveyed through some great minds!

Gonzalo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The board does have its ups and downs. I should know, I lurked around a year before I registered. It wasn't too long ago, but remember when Black Italian was replying every 10 seconds to every single thread? Or when people reply with useful answers of the "I don't know" sort. There's not much to do about it, because with 18k users... well, what can be done?

Besides that, anybody who spends a good six months in the board really has no need to "be" here, rather just some spare time. All the bible articles, life-changing tips, and useful past stuff can be assimilated in that time, plus all the David D and Doc Love, if one really is interested. Add asking all the questions you might have which haven't been previously discussed. Let's face it, people (including myself) who are here after two years, come just because they are either used to reading/posting, or just waiting to see if there will be some Pook-like post that will cause their world to turn, like it might have done some time back. So there is no reason to complain. You take from this place what you need, then you can give back a bit or lurk. Just know that the more you lurk, the more you will realize how big is the number of AFCs posting.

Inquire

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
yea, this forum is kinda ****ed up. i got here like a while back and before i post i read the bible and it felt like a family, help you, help me thang but its seems like a regular forum where u got people who are tryin to help, those who are just ****ing around, and those who dont give a **** and hate. sigh, this is i rarely post now than when i first join, like one post per day or somethang. sigh sigh sigh.

and gonzalo is tellin the truth, if u read the thangs and learn than u dont have to be here just fo spare time, just like me kinda.

SELF-MASTERY

Banned
Reaction score
Take the knowledge and RUN