"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

what girls think guys are

Best friends? NAY

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Oct 8, 2003
Messages
279
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
Where ever I am
At school today a few of us wehre talking about who was who's *****. Durring the conversation this girl said "well when I have a b/f they are my *****" and all of the other girls agreed. Why is this? This is beacuse of all the wussy kiss ass that ask how high when there girl tells them to jump. And why are we like this, beacuse men think women are the best thing on earth, and now women think they are the best things on the earth too. We must chance this before we become there slaves!!( ok the slave part might have been over board, but have you seen what some guys will do for girls they JUST met?)
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Smooth as Anything

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 21, 2002
Messages
1,230
Reaction score
0
Brilliant. Bible material.

Thank you for saying something that's been said 1000 times before...
 

Best friends? NAY

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Oct 8, 2003
Messages
279
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
Where ever I am
Sorry, I mainly posted beacuse I got girls to acutaly admit to it, and the more crazy people saying something the more people listin.
 

Dale North

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 17, 2003
Messages
40
Reaction score
0
haha. Ur jumping rite now too.

Not to gals, but to that machoist feeling. Ur still jumping, just now to someone else. Like they say, create a world of your own or be enslave by someone elses.

Personally, I hate wussiess too. 40% of my friends fall in this category, and the rest into AFCs. Got a couple cool "DJ by nature", but what i found they were bad at making decent friends that will stay by ur side and help u for years and years to come.

I'm not saying itz the same everywhere, just something I've observed 'round here.

___________________________________
 

Best friends? NAY

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Oct 8, 2003
Messages
279
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
Where ever I am
Dale North
"haha. Ur jumping rite now too.

Not to gals, but to that machoist feeling. Ur still jumping, just now to someone else. Like they say, create a world of your own or be enslave by someone elses".

LOL, please explain im confused.(im not the master of common sence, dang dad's enginnering genes).
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Ares

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 31, 2003
Messages
125
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
Norway,
Chek out:
Application of evolution by Cloud_UK or
Relodasisme by Matrix...
 

THA REALNESS

Banned
Joined
Aug 14, 2003
Messages
849
Reaction score
0
Location
Yo Momma 's Snatch
99 percent of women think they're in charge even if they're getting beat up and cheated on right in front of their faces.

Feminism is the new machismo.
 
Last edited:

Smooth as Anything

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 21, 2002
Messages
1,230
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by THA REALNESS
99 percent of women think they're in charge even if they're getting up and cheated on right in front of their faces.
Decent point made.
 

Titus

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 12, 2001
Messages
300
Reaction score
1
Location
Slovenia
Eh, slaves. You aren't a slave as long as you yourself don't put yourself into someone else's hands.
...nobody else can make you a slave exept yourself... girls play absolutly no role here...
 

Best friends? NAY

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Oct 8, 2003
Messages
279
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
Where ever I am
There lies the problem Titus.....Most men make them selves the servants of of there g/f's, beacuse they think they should.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Drowning

Don Juan
Joined
May 13, 2003
Messages
104
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
Savannah, GA
I hear you, man. My friend was falling all over himself tonight to carry his girlfriend's coat, ask her if she was having fun, and what not...(Slaps himself in the forehead.)...Oy...

I mean, this girl's hot, but she's not THAT hot. About an HB 7.5. I feel kind of guilty, though, because I kind of use her for DJ practice...:D Neg hit her a little bit on using too much perfume, and when she commented on her bra to me, I told her that no one could tell she's wearing one.

I'm not quite sure, but I think she believes she has me in her pocket like her boyfriend. I surprise her regularly at how much she doesn't, though. I chop the pedestal from under her nearly every time we talk while remaining charming.

I just hope her boyfriend wakes up before she kicks him to the curb and finds a guy like me. :cool:
 

Best friends? NAY

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Oct 8, 2003
Messages
279
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
Where ever I am
She will probally dump him and go for a guy like you (or mabey you). And he will never learn why beacuse, I mean he was being so nice why wouldn't she stay with him?:D
 

Drowning

Don Juan
Joined
May 13, 2003
Messages
104
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
Savannah, GA
And that would cause problems since this is the guy that wanted to fight me over her before. o_O Feh...
 

SuSHI

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jan 26, 2003
Messages
335
Reaction score
5
Age
42
^^^^^^^^^
The 3 posts above are the main reasons why I am ashamed to be a newb, because I have posters like this representing the newb name...

Guy, get over yourself!

Instead of trying to steal your bro's hoe, why don't you help him out with some dj advice? That is what a real Dj would do, instead of trying desperately to steal his friend's girl...


SuSHI!
 

Drowning

Don Juan
Joined
May 13, 2003
Messages
104
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
Savannah, GA
I'm sorry, SuSHI, but...did you READ my post? I'm not "desperately trying to steal my friend's girl". Yeah, I flirt with her, but I flirt with all the girls I know. It was an example pertaining to the current topic.

Now, please, look for someone else's balls to hang on to?

EDIT: And I do give him advice. It's his choice whether or not to take it and use it.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Top