“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

What exactly makes a woman a "cougar"?

SW15

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 31, 2020
Messages
15,423
Reaction score
12,522
neurotypical who doesn't want kids.
That would be a fair assessment of what I am now. I never tell women I don't want kids though. Telling pre-menopausal women that you don't want kids does tend to cause women to dismiss you. If the subject arises, I tell them that I am open to kids.

Many of the women I've dated over time did not prioritize having kids. The majority used birth control and I was using condoms as well.

Childless, unmarried White women with a bachelor's degree or higher who live in bigger cities often aren't prioritizing having children.

There is a reason this happened in 2023.

.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

SW15

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 31, 2020
Messages
15,423
Reaction score
12,522
Funny thing about the 6 year age gap you mentioned (with the woman being older), I don't even really view that as an age gap (probably because of the massive age gaps I've had). The woman I had my last date with was 6 years older. People who know me joked about how I finally picked a woman my age for a change.
Most people would consider a dating relationship where a woman was 5-9 years older than the man to be unconventional. That's not generally accepted cougar territory (cougar is typically viewed as 10+ years older), but it is considered unusual. People will wonder what the man sees in the woman.

A woman who is 2-4 years older than a man is often considered unusual as well. There are plenty of couples where the woman is older but less than 2 years older and most people don't consider that an older woman couple or even that unusual. A lot of times, there are couple formations where the woman is slightly older (less than 2 years older) and the couple formed before the man was 25 and had more of a selection of younger women.
 
Top