What exactly is Brexit?

Spaz

Master Don Juan
Somewhere where's it's none of your business
Back to the thread guys.

Sorry Danger, nice try though, trying to make urself relevant after I've debunked ur narratives here.

Just try to be less childish in the future k.

If it makes you feel any better go right ahead and post further, I would like to see if anyone is gullible enough to fall for it...

Then I'll join back and test his mettle...

Danger

Master Don Juan
I love how Spaz tries to preframe arguments to either keep you from responding, or that if you do respond it is somehow under his direction or with his permission.

This is how insecure people work. They HATE being outed as frauds or to be publicly proven wrong.

This is why they rage at people when they are outed.

Asians has the best cultures, knows respect, honor, tough working environments, no welfare system etc. The list is endless.

Adopt Asian cultures to do better and have a more sustainable future.

I'm just saying this to irritate you guys lol

Anyhow, immigration must be controlled and no country should take in poorly skilled people. Muslims regardless of race are harder to integrate, it's all due to their Koran, basically teaching the faithful not to trust the kafirs - that's all of you fvckers and any fvckers in the world. They demand submission via violence.

But immigration must take place and encourage as ERB mentioned, just dont be stupid and allow free flowing influx.

Back to topic. The one you ran from.

You said immigration is a must and I called you out on it.

Why did you run away from this?

Or would you like to return to the money printing discussion?

Care to refute my last statement showing how you lied by omission?

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
I've read this at the time you posted but couldn't respond properly since I was pissed drunk lol

America has created a great system of check and balances to curtail any tendencies of tyrannical actions on a large scale as seen in other parts of the world. China and Russia killed off millions of their own.

But at the same time, American culture has made the core values of its nation erode on itself.

The core values of a nation is reflected in its family values.

There must be an overwhelming value to bind the people as a nation.

The extensive welfare system I think is to be blamed for this erosion.

Even extremely rich countries such as Singapore refuses to put in place welfare systems. They do have it but only applies to those that's elderly, infirmed, etc.

Feminism causes much decay in society but it's a symptom of the failure of men in that society caused in large part by their own laziness.
So what happened to the Swedes?

How This "Nice Guy" Steals Women from Jerks

Did you know a woman can be totally UN-ATTRACTED to you...

And she'll still sleep with you?

If you've ever seen a girl go home with some asshole she didn't even LIKE, you know this is true.

But how is this possible?

Because deep inside her brain, sexual desire has nothing to do with what you LOOK like...

And everything to do with how you make her FEEL.

Matt Cook knows this all too well.

Matt is a nice guy... but he steals women from JERKS all the time.

In this free video training below, he'll show you how he does it:

How to Control Her Emotions and Make Her Chase You

Spaz

Master Don Juan
Somewhere where's it's none of your business
Due to laws, society and the system biasing in there favor.
Yes that compounds the situation there further for sure.

But the root causes is men. They're turned more feminine and this in turn produces a more masculine set of women to compensate the decline in masculinity amongst men.

Sweden is an extreme case of feminism taking root.