Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

what else do I have to do?!

donny osmond

Don Juan
Reaction score
she laughs at like every funny/unfunny joke i make,

she kino's everyone (including me) -hugs all her "friends who are boys" but not me though(?)

What else do i have to do to make her like me??

Your frustratedly,

Donny

HBK

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey Donny,first of all you have all your priorities wrong.

What else do i have to do to make her like me??
you dont, simply. Its make our break time. I f i was you id go up to her say hey, wanna meet up just the too of us. Us a few Dj skills, smile ..kino... listening to her , then seal the deal. If she doesnt want to be with you she'll let you know. Dont worry so much. Relax when your with her, let her get to know a little about you! Not too much though , remember to keep a bit of a mysteque about you. If you get with her GR8, dont spoil it by texting and ringing minutes after shes gone. I really stress the patience factor here. Neway best of luck

misunderstood??

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't waste time concerning yourself with how you are going to get her to like you more, she'll probably become more interested in you if you don't try to gain it. Anyways if you haven't already go for the number, if you get it, great! then wait about 3 days before u call her. Call her a few times maybe then ask her out on a date. Simple as that, don't fear being rejected or anything, don't wait for a forsure sign, just go for it! Good Luck.

fragmentor

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
lol u bumped your own post 2 minutes after posting! We're not bots ya know!