Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

what does this chick want

Bandolero

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Kevin Samuels sums this pretty good up.
Why would you go for a single mother who is trashing the father of her children. She has no accountability for her poor mate selection and also life decisions.
It's Always everybody else's fault.

A great philosopher and I really like this quote once said " This is number one bullsh8t

RickTheToad

Reaction score
was spinning a HB 8 a few years ago , knew she had hella options at the time so keep it very very casual

she was flaky but pretty hot so i went with the flow eventually it fizzled we stayed in touch but she got with a beta chump for money and ended up pregnant

kept an eye on what was going on from social media but was also in a relationship myself

fast-forward to a few months back HB 8's calls me up out of the blue

tells me relationships failed miserably and she's left the beta and moved back in with parents with the kid

as i happens ive just finished with my own GF and initially i think great this is a booty call , but i dont something wasnt right and my spidey senses were tingling her social media was wild

constant thirst traps , videos of the kid and other low quality behaviour you would expect from a recently single mother

she was gonna come over but i never bothered chasing it up and slowly realised this was a good thing

last night she is literally blowing up my phone telling me how depressed she is , how unhappy , how unattractive she feels and how she cant find a quality man

i'm literally answering with the most generic stuff you can imagine to the stage where i couldn't make it anymore obvious i wasn't interested so i just aired her

yet she still continues messaging me today sending me stupid tik toks

i know she wants me to validate her and i wont , but imo she's hot enough to have plenty of orbiters / other guys interested in her and im not buying she's just looking for a hook up either

is she just trying to branch swing ? would you guys smash this chick or avoid ?
Grasping at straws it seems. How old is she? You could had been a safety backup in her mind, and she's reaching out or just testing the waters to see how receptive you would be. Females have also reached out to me in the past.. I think I've only replied back to one or two of them. This was years ago, but I already done with them. Proceed cautiously.

indiff

Don Juan
Reaction score
Save yourself the trouble dude and pass her on to the next guy desperate enough for that. Also depends how bad in a slump are you? Despite the fact that she's a single mom, do you think she's at least stable enough to deal with after you two hooked up? I remember going out with this girl on a first date and she's decent looking. All the signs were there and it was pretty much a sure thing but something was off about the girl and I just held back. Second date gave me the confirmation that she's not emotionally stable and I'm glad I've managed to pull back my d!ck.

All I'm saying is this: peace of mind is better than getting laid. Jerk one off and a few months when you're with some other girl, you'd be glad you had self-restraint.

metalwater

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
avoid, pick a different HB8 that you have instead.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Like my signature says, I think most guys would rather slit their own wrists than say NO to an attractive woman.

Hot women WANT to be put in their place. They WANT to be.

But, as men, we're afraid to lose what she has between her legs. So, we don't.

As a result of us continuing to put up with her sh!t, she starts to lose respect and attraction for us.
In order to keep a woman, you must be willing to lose her at any moment.

You have to keep her in check & put her in her place especially with bad behaviour.. Yes there is probability she might walk away, that's the chance you have to take..

The alternative is putting up with her shyte, which will eventually lead to loss of attraction & her cheating in you & dumping you anyway.

I know which option I would take everytime.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
was spinning a HB 8 a few years ago , knew she had hella options at the time so keep it very very casual

she was flaky but pretty hot so i went with the flow eventually it fizzled we stayed in touch but she got with a beta chump for money and ended up pregnant

kept an eye on what was going on from social media but was also in a relationship myself

fast-forward to a few months back HB 8's calls me up out of the blue

tells me relationships failed miserably and she's left the beta and moved back in with parents with the kid

as i happens ive just finished with my own GF and initially i think great this is a booty call , but i dont something wasnt right and my spidey senses were tingling her social media was wild

constant thirst traps , videos of the kid and other low quality behaviour you would expect from a recently single mother

she was gonna come over but i never bothered chasing it up and slowly realised this was a good thing

last night she is literally blowing up my phone telling me how depressed she is , how unhappy , how unattractive she feels and how she cant find a quality man

i'm literally answering with the most generic stuff you can imagine to the stage where i couldn't make it anymore obvious i wasn't interested so i just aired her

yet she still continues messaging me today sending me stupid tik toks
She's a single mommy that needs another Beta simp, and your "spinning" of her evidently came across to her as being an orbiter. :rolleyes:
i know she wants me to validate her and i wont , but imo she's hot enough to have plenty of orbiters / other guys interested in her and im not buying she's just looking for a hook up either
Plenty of single-mommy-loving simps orbiting her?
is she just trying to branch swing ? would you guys smash this chick or avoid ?
Shes not trying a "branch swing"; she's on the jungle floor and will take almost anything.

I completely avoid single mommies unless it is a "professional" situation, so I would not "smash". That said, when I was a few years older than you, and seemingly only able to meet decently attractive women that were single mommies :mad::mad::mad:, I went on a few dates with such single mommies, but with all of them, I just couldn't go through with a 2nd date; not long thereafter I began LocationMaxxing. :cool:

Last edited:

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Kevin Samuels sums this pretty good up.
Why would you go for a single mother who is trashing the father of her children. She has no accountability for her poor mate selection and also life decisions.
It's Always everybody else's fault.

A great philosopher and I really like this quote once said " This is number one bullsh8t
I love the soft jazz track he plays in the background.