Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What does Rollo Tomassi mean by indignation in the context of an LTR?

TonyTenner

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Dictionary definition: anger or annoyance provoked by what is perceived as unfair treatment.

Neg hits when running Game on a new girl provokes indignation, I understand that. But Rollo talks about being an indignation drug dealer to a woman, even when in an LTR. Does this essentially mean treating her unfairly? Or does this mean her testing your boundaries, which you reassert, and she perceives this as being unfair, which is actually a turn-on for her? Examples welcome.

Means1988

Don Juan
Reaction score
Dictionary definition: anger or annoyance provoked by what is perceived as unfair treatment.

Neg hits when running Game on a new girl provokes indignation, I understand that. But Rollo talks about being an indignation drug dealer to a woman, even when in an LTR. Does this essentially mean treating her unfairly? Or does this mean her testing your boundaries, which you reassert, and she perceives this as being unfair, which is actually a turn-on for her? Examples welcome.
At first negs are just for her to do whatever to get your approval. This is where most guys hit that LTR, and they apologize, they let a woman walk over them, and they never complain. They eventually blow a fuse and curse her out when drunk, then beg and apologize, and eventually she tells them she’s moving on, or they treat her like a little girl meaning, no sex anymore, you don’t have sex with little girls, and they can do no wrong, so she goes seeking approval from a new guy to feel like a woman.

So in LTR, your relationship must have the same elements as when it started. This is why you MUST be yourself. My personal issue with women is putting make up in my car. I don’t allow it, from day one, nope not even lip gloss. If I’m in LTR and 2-3 years from now that woman thinks she can put make up in my car as we’re driving? Nope... she can try, but she will be left with a feeling of “I’m trying so hard and I mess up with this mans simple wants”..
A woman will learn this, and do that, and you must tell her how horrible she did something if she did, which they will, and it will be considered “unfair”. Only way she knows to get back up is to sexually please you, and do better. This takes thought, time, etc and she feels she has so much invested in you, and if any other man came along the way, with how men are today, she has been programmed to not even ever figure out what that guy wants cause he just keeps telling her how good looking she is.

Best example: go walk up to a random girl and say “what’s up *****?”...won’t end well... yet when ****ing or in LTR or marriage that female loves to admit she’s your *****.

They want to be put down, not abused, just want to be submitted to you, over and over again, it turns them on. 50 shades of grey is all about a woman submitting, and look at every chick buying it. They read the book and love to imagine that they submit to a man. So the testing is really over and over again because they just want to feel that submission cause it truly turns them on.

Woman should have equal rights to work, eat, be protected, just as a man, but they can never equal a man cause they all seek for men to submit to, to be below, for SMV, to education, to strength, to money. She can never be better than you, just good enough, and anytime she thinks she can especially in LTR you must remind her that she’s not, cause if you do, she will raise her SMV and other men will attract to it and she will look to submit to someone else.

TonyTenner

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
At first negs are just for her to do whatever to get your approval. This is where most guys hit that LTR, and they apologize, they let a woman walk over them, and they never complain. They eventually blow a fuse and curse her out when drunk, then beg and apologize, and eventually she tells them she’s moving on, or they treat her like a little girl meaning, no sex anymore, you don’t have sex with little girls, and they can do no wrong, so she goes seeking approval from a new guy to feel like a woman.

So in LTR, your relationship must have the same elements as when it started. This is why you MUST be yourself. My personal issue with women is putting make up in my car. I don’t allow it, from day one, nope not even lip gloss. If I’m in LTR and 2-3 years from now that woman thinks she can put make up in my car as we’re driving? Nope... she can try, but she will be left with a feeling of “I’m trying so hard and I mess up with this mans simple wants”..
A woman will learn this, and do that, and you must tell her how horrible she did something if she did, which they will, and it will be considered “unfair”. Only way she knows to get back up is to sexually please you, and do better. This takes thought, time, etc and she feels she has so much invested in you, and if any other man came along the way, with how men are today, she has been programmed to not even ever figure out what that guy wants cause he just keeps telling her how good looking she is.

Best example: go walk up to a random girl and say “what’s up *****?”...won’t end well... yet when ****ing or in LTR or marriage that female loves to admit she’s your *****.

They want to be put down, not abused, just want to be submitted to you, over and over again, it turns them on. 50 shades of grey is all about a woman submitting, and look at every chick buying it. They read the book and love to imagine that they submit to a man. So the testing is really over and over again because they just want to feel that submission cause it truly turns them on.

Woman should have equal rights to work, eat, be protected, just as a man, but they can never equal a man cause they all seek for men to submit to, to be below, for SMV, to education, to strength, to money. She can never be better than you, just good enough, and anytime she thinks she can especially in LTR you must remind her that she’s not, cause if you do, she will raise her SMV and other men will attract to it and she will look to submit to someone else.
This is a nice guide to a successful LTR...but what's the problem with a woman putting make-up on in the car??

Jack12345

Banned
Reaction score

What page is this?
And who is rollo tomassi?

I dont think he means be unfair, the thing is that when you plugged in you dont know what is fair and unfair, so you learn. The more your emotion state becomes less stable due to your unplugging, the more unusual actions you make, and things that seemed to be unfair you realize were the results of how women or other people perceived you before and you'll get reaction that you did not expect or been expecting to be worse but eventually would make people and female respect you more. The unplugging it self is a roller coaster, ups and downs, get used

P.s.
Sorry for my excellent english

Last edited:

Jack12345

Banned
Reaction score

Very good post
I think I remember when rollo said this. He said that you cannot separate the game before LTR and the ltr itself. This is endless, and you need to adapt this idea that any relationship with a girl, this is who you need to be and not a temporary technic to get into ltr and then go back to normal.

TonyTenner

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
What page is this?
And who is rollo tomassi?

I dont think he means be unfair, the thing is that when you plugged in you dont know what is fair and unfair, so you learn. The more your emotion state becomes less stable due to your unplugging, the more unusual actions you make, and things that seemed to be unfair you realize were the results of how women or other people perceived you before and you'll get reaction that you did not expect or been expecting to be worse but eventually would make people and female respect you more. The unplugging it self is a roller coaster, ups and downs, get used

P.s.
Sorry for my excellent english
I get your point. He has a whole video on it btw

Means1988

Don Juan
Reaction score
This is a nice guide to a successful LTR...but what's the problem with a woman putting make-up on in the car??
i like nice cars, and had them leave smudges. If you hit a bump or something, they get attitudes. Overall do your make up at home or public bathroom

Jor-El

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Rollo is great.His stuff opened my eyes.Worth a read or listen for anyone on the fence

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Indignation is thier need for emotional roller coaster aka drama.

Its better for you when in a ltr to let them fufill this need from other aource than your relationship