Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What do you think of this?

krushreality

Reaction score
I just came up with an approach, and would like to know what you think about it. I haven't field tested it yet (and haven't perfected it), but will use it today and report back soon.

Boy: Hey, I need you to help me reach my 300 rejections from girls goal.
Girl: (curious) Why? (or) Why 300?

Boy: I can't tell you, it's a secret. If I tell you, then I'll have to erase your memory like they do in Men In Black.
Girl: (amused)

Boy: So, lets start, "Hi, my name is XXX, what's your name?"
Girl: (usually can't reject yet, cause you asked her her name) My name is BBB.

Boy: Nice to meet you (starts building rapport and charms her with his funny comments...remember, the whole situation is funny, so you can use it to your own benefit by exploiting the situation and making her laugh).
Girl: Blah, blah, blah.

Boy: OK, give me your number.
Girl: (probably laughing, gives rejection).

Boy: I need proof of this rejection, (hands her pen/paper) and asks her to jot down her name and phone number as proof.

I think the ending needs a little bit of work so that just in case she has any doubts about your intentions, she will know that you are really just trying to get to go out with her. What do you think?

I think this approach is good for people who have a hard time approaching because right off the bat you are telling her that you want to be rejected and the situation is so funny that you will have ample opportunity to make her laugh and ease your fears in the process.

Skel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have never been a fan of techniques like this. Its just my opinion but they sound corny and there is too much room for you to look like an ass. Id rather just walk up to a girl and try to have a real conversation with her. If shes not into it then its her loss. But then agani I have corny friends who do this crap all the time and it works for them so go for it if you think it will work. Its not like it will matter if it doesent.

TheTrimReaper

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Krush, please do not do say that. And if you did follow through and get her number with this, in a total of about 20 seconds, I can guarantee the number would blur or she would flake on you.

I've heard that asking for help is a great way to get people to talk. We all like to feel needed, and that's why it works. There was a TV show about this recently. (a guy asked girls to go to some event he had tickets for, but his date had cancelled)

But the rejections-from-girls thing is hokey!!!

If you have to do something canned, keep it minimal. I, for example, never introduce myself when I first start talking. If she likes talking to me enough, she can ask. I don't ask either because I don't really care about her name. Walk up and say "Hi, wanna be friends?" or "Hi, will you be my friend?" Then start chatting.

It sounds silly, but it works. Even girls with b1tch shields on full can't not want to be friends with someone(congrats, you're already calling them on their b1tchiness before they've even said a word). And if they blow you out there, they would have blown you out regardless. You wouldn't want to be friends with a woman like that.