Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

what do you think of this youtuber coach?

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I can't identify with him. He's too in your face/dancing monkey for me. James Bond is more my style. I saw another video of him bragging about being a dead beat dad and not paying child support. Definately not someone guys should be looking up to.
Weirdos such as him can still display solid game fundamentals. He’s fearless in his attempts to be sociable. We don’t have to identify with a person to find positives in them.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I can't identify with him. He's too in your face/dancing monkey for me.
I definitely think there's a dancing monkey component to him. I suppose that makes it all the more important that he throws in his "jerk game" aspect to counter it. The problem I have is that his issues seem to be a driving force behind his approach. He's so amped up, it would be hard for the average guy to match that kind of energy. I understand he teaches techniques to get "into state", but there's not enough coffee in the world to get most guys that wired.

bonesmahoney

Banned
Reaction score
Owen is a sociopathic pseudo-intellectual scammer. Blatantly pays girls to perform in fake pickup videos.

Sadly, his sh*t is 10x as entertaining as the drivel that passes for manosphere philosophizing here and elsewhere.