Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What do you think about this day-game-bar macking?

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I sat on the corner next to an older woman finishing her glass of wine. On my other side were two young ladies in their late 20s. As my glass of wine was placed in front of me, a man crossed the restaurant and started chatting up one of the ladies.
In the span of five minutes, he disclosed the following: He’s 45. He lied to the wait staff that his dog was a service animal so he could bring it inside. He got drunk last night while clubbing. He was too hungover today to go to the river so he’s just day drinking instead. He wants them to come over to his apartment pool for a pool party in a little bit. He mistakenly thought it was 5pm, when it was actually 2pm.
I do not feel I am being too bold by saying that a lying, alcoholic man old enough to be her dad but does not own his own home is no 28-year-old’s idea of a catch. The same holds true for a 38-year-old, 48-year-old, and 58-year-old.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’m not 40, I own my own home free and clear, I have my own pool, I’d never be caught dead in a wine bar, I don’t even go out drinking hardly ever anymore, I chill out with my dog most of the time, I’d have never approached them because I don’t want an article written about me. You’d be surprised how many men like me women are surrounded by everyday and don’t realize it.

Zimbabwe

Banned
Reaction score
I think she is just angry and bitter the guy wasn't chatting her up.

The standards most women have is extremely unrealistic, you can't expect top tier men to fall in love with an average looking woman.

If a guy wrote this article, and the genders were reversed he would be labelled a creepy incel

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hell I wasn't there and I don't like the guy myself.

I've been in that situation and engaged an attractive blonde poolside. About 5 minutes into the convo, she lets the boyfriend word slip.

She introduces me to him and he is a former sitcom star. Turns out she was a former Ms. Fitness competitor. We hang out later at dinner that night. I was nowhere near their status, but socially savvy enough to at least be fun to talk to.

I've seen the motormouth middle age guys at the hotel bars. I nod. smile and do the non verbal thing with the women they are prattling towards. I usually can "save" them from that convo and isolate easily...

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hell I wasn't there and I don't like the guy myself.

I've been in that situation and engaged an attractive blonde poolside. About 5 minutes into the convo, she lets the boyfriend word slip.

She introduces me to him and he is a former sitcom star. Turns out she was a former Ms. Fitness competitor. We hang out later at dinner that night. I was nowhere near their status, but socially savvy enough to at least be fun to talk to.

I've seen the motormouth middle age guys at the hotel bars. I nod. smile and do the non verbal thing with the women they are prattling towards. I usually can "save" them from that convo and isolate easily...
She didn’t slip up, she timed it on purpose. They always do that. I’m different from you though, as soon as she said “boyfriend” I would have walked away before she got the whole word out of her mouth.

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She didn’t slip up, she timed it on purpose. They always do that. I’m different from you though, as soon as she said “boyfriend” I would have walked away before she got the whole word out of her mouth.
Well It got me introduced to the 20 year old female costar , so don't burn bridges.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well It got me introduced to the 20 year old female costar , so don't burn bridges.
No, I’m glad it worked out in your favor.

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That was one long treatise on sour grapes.

I'm not broke because I have low job skills. I'm broke because companies today have such higher standards for the crappy pay.

Being unemployed is a choice.

Besides, with so many credit cards floating around, who needs a job anyway?

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Calling him a liar over getting his dog in there is just spur grapes and hating. She obviously felt insecure why he just ignored her. And for all she knows that could be his vacation condo.

But being 45 and drunk out at a club then day drinking the hangover away at a bar sounds depressing. Obvious alcoholic.

B80

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Calling him a liar over getting his dog in there is just spur grapes and hating. She obviously felt insecure why he just ignored her. And for all she knows that could be his vacation condo.

But being 45 and drunk out at a club then day drinking the hangover away at a bar sounds depressing. Obvious alcoholic.
I'd guess half of that story is made up or exaggerated to prove her point. Seems odd how she'd even know half of the stuff that apparently happened.

But at same time, I have no doubt there are men like that out there.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She's a liar herself:
"When I’m by myself, I always sit at the bar. I feel like it’s courteous. This way, I don’t take up a table and the bar always offers surprising company I wouldn’t otherwise meet sitting by myself"

BS. You're on the prowl for a rich guy. Don't give me this nonsense that you just happen to position yourself in the place where you will get the maximum number of men hitting on you.

She sits at the bar and laps up male attention all night. Then she goes home to her cats and writes an article critizing the men that approached her.

Don't like being approached by drunk men? Don't sit alone at a bar.

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

The standards most women have is extremely unrealistic, you can't expect top tier men to fall in love with an average looking woman.

If a guy wrote this article, and the genders were reversed he would be labelled a creepy incel
Bitter, jaded, past the wall, single women are everywhere these days. And some guys here think that women have unlimited options :lol:

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Agreed but in the words of KS, "buy a dog. Die alone."

The future is a lot of ^^^ that and cats.

I have 0 sympathy.