Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What do you say when a woman wants to know about your views on cheating

Lostsoul19

Don Juan
Reaction score
So I have been texting this girl on tinder for a while( a month) and she's been giving me **** tests lately. One in particular surprised me because I have trust issues due to my past so I don't trust people that easily. Now, I will also state the reason for my trust issues. My supposedly close friend is also pursuing the same girl, he did this in the past with another girl, now he's doing it again. He knows a lot about me and so he may have told her about it and tried to slander me( like he did last time...).
So she sent me a picture where a man is suspecting his wife to be cheating on him and he's totally paranoid(pretending to be his wife and texting different men in her phone to check whether he gets any kind of response from them, when he doesn't he says, he's her husband and he was just testing them... :/) And I think I failed the **** test. Can you please help me out here? Should I attach the meme here?

Billtx49

Reaction score
My supposedly close friend is also pursuing the same girl, he did this in the past with another girl, now he's doing it again.

and tried to slander me( like he did last time...)

Can you please help me out here? Should I attach the meme here?
Forget a meme, the Best advice anyone can give you is to completely dump your male friend…
He’s a bigger problem for you than any girl you’re currently worried about.
To make it clearer for you, one side of a triangle may not even be 50% of her attention …

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So I have been texting this girl on tinder for a while( a month)
Stop that. Always go for the meetup fast or it's a waste of time.

As for the other stuff, sounds like way too much for a man to get into. Don't you have other girls?

Lostsoul19

Don Juan
Reaction score
Forget a meme, the Best advice anyone can give you is to completely dump your male friend…
He’s a bigger problem for you than any girl you’re currently worried about.
To make it clearer for you, one side of a triangle may not even be 50% of her attention …
I have already made up my mind about dumping the guy. But we live and work at the same place and I can't get away till April 2022.
What should I do in my current situation so as to not let him sabotage?

B80

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Think you just need to get her out with you ASAP to escalate.

Is there a reason you've been texting for a month and haven't met already?

If she doesn't show interest in doing so, just move on. Not worth the mental crap that this will probably cause you.

Guessing you don't have much abundance either?

metalwater

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
maybe she has a husband and wants to know if that's ok with you and how you would respond if called out by him.

dude99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So I have been texting this girl on tinder for a while( a month) and she's been giving me **** tests lately. One in particular surprised me because I have trust issues due to my past so I don't trust people that easily. Now, I will also state the reason for my trust issues. My supposedly close friend is also pursuing the same girl, he did this in the past with another girl, now he's doing it again. He knows a lot about me and so he may have told her about it and tried to slander me( like he did last time...).
So she sent me a picture where a man is suspecting his wife to be cheating on him and he's totally paranoid(pretending to be his wife and texting different men in her phone to check whether he gets any kind of response from them, when he doesn't he says, he's her husband and he was just testing them... :/) And I think I failed the **** test. Can you please help me out here? Should I attach the meme here?
2 things.

1.This guy is stabbing you in the back. Dump him. He is not your friend. He is a parasite. You can't be so desperate for friendship to allow this level of a douche in your life

2. She is **** testing you this early. The way to win **** tests is to not play.

Lostsoul19

Don Juan
Reaction score
maybe she has a husband and wants to know if that's ok with you and how you would respond if called out by him.
I have read it's not usually good to ask if she has a boyfriend. You just ask for her number and then ask her out. But can I use this as a context to ask her if she's married? Would that flip the script on her?

Lostsoul19

Don Juan
Reaction score
Think you just need to get her out with you ASAP to escalate.

Is there a reason you've been texting for a month and haven't met already?

If she doesn't show interest in doing so, just move on. Not worth the mental crap that this will probably cause you.

Guessing you don't have much abundance either?
She was out of town, or so she said.
Yeah, I don't have much abundance. Only 1 other girl. I'm new to all this.

Lostsoul19

Don Juan
Reaction score
2 things.

1.This guy is stabbing you in the back. Dump him. He is not your friend. He is a parasite. You can't be so desperate for friendship to allow this level of a douche in your life

2. She is **** testing you this early. The way to win **** tests is to not play.
How do you deal with a guy like that? I asked him why he did but he outrightly denied doing anything.

That is what I did. Didn't play and now I feel I ****ed the test and feel my chances are blown because she was acting amused. Like how you get amused when you catch someone in your trap :/

metalwater

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have read it's not usually good to ask if she has a boyfriend. You just ask for her number and then ask her out. But can I use this as a context to ask her if she's married? Would that flip the script on her?
naw, it was just an idea on why she might be doing that silly stuff.

don't tell another guy about any girl you are communicating with unless you need him for some reason as it relates. let him do his own hunting.