Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What do you make of this????

Dave_Hanson

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have posted recently about a girl in a class that I like, well today we were walking to the parking lot talking about the class and how we have a test next week, then i said "we need to get together before the test and study" she replies "yeah we do" i reply "when you free" she replies "I don't know i am going away this weekend to visit my family" and that was the end of the convo we got to our cars. Would you say she blew me off or what?? There is always a lot of smiling on her part when we talk.

Shadow Dancer

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
There definitely isn't a particularly high level of interest on her part. Not saying she's completely uninterested in you, but whatever is there ain't something to write home about, if ya dig what I'm sayin.

Need more info for something more accurate. Chop chop, jigga!

Quick

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
We should all know about the dangers of the open ended question by now. It's way too easy to get blown off that way with no idea of what your status is. "How about Thursday at 6:00?", would have been a much better question. Next time you see her, tell her you plan to study at a particular time (not on the weekend, obviously) and ask her to join you. If she says no without a counter proposal, then you move on.

Dave_Hanson

Don Juan
Reaction score
dont know

Yeah i know I messed up with the open ended invite, i shoulda narrowed it down to a specific time and place, tommorow I am thinking i may just go all the way and ask if she wants to go out after class on thursday, this will stop any wondering i have been having. I just hate rejection, but the way I gotta look at this is by asking myself what do I really got to lose, if she says no, ok i will just move on, if she says yes, then I got a date, I just wish i could reason with myself like that when I was talking with her.

Dave_Hanson

Don Juan
Reaction score
was I blown off?

Do you think i was blown off??? If she was interested do you think she woulda given a time???

Shadow Dancer

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay, you need to be he-***** man-slapped. That's for damn sure.

I'm about to be harsh so get your girlie hands up and prepare to fight, you pansy.

Right now, SHUT THE F.UCK UP! YOU LITTLE B.ITCH! Instead of worrying about whether she blew you off you should be concerning yourself with that unrecognizable thing laying lifelessy in the corner behind you. Recognize it? No, didn't think so. That "thing" lying there is your dignity. Now shut yer ass and go pick up it.

Look man, you are killing yourself with these thoughts of yours. You're are driving yourself crazy and we've all been there. Many of us are willing to help you, as best we can BUT it requires some effort on your part. YOU need to put into practice what you're learning. It not easy, I know, but it must be done. Otherwise you're wasting your time as well as mine. And if you read my other post, you know I DON'T like to waste my time! hahahah

Seriously though man, keep cool and do something else to keep you busy. When you see her again you'll be better equipped to deal with what comes your way. Don't THINK so much with that big brain of yours. Sometimes ya just need to shut up and live your life.

Peace.

Oh, you can put your girlie hands back down. I'm done. Now, give me your lunch money b!tch.

;p

-Shadow

Quick

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: was I blown off?

Originally posted by Dave_Hanson
Do you think i was blown off??? If she was interested do you think she woulda given a time???
Stop posting. Stop thinking about it also. You've decided on a course of action to find out what her level of interest is once and for all. Any more thought you give to this will serve no purpose except waste your time and make you more nervous. You have no idea what was in her mind, and we have even less of an idea than you do. There's only one way to find out.

davelmn2003

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't mention it to her again but keep the smiling and conversation going.

Dave_Hanson

Don Juan
Reaction score
Punked out

Ok, well I punked out yesterday and did not say anything at all to her, I appreciate that you are all telling me the facts of life in such a strict way, maybe that is what I need, hopefully today I get the courage to ask her!!

crotchrocket

Don Juan
Reaction score
If you are relatively sure that she is feeling an attraction for you, then I would say: Blown off ? No,
Next time you get an ambiguous answer like "I don't know...", "I'm not sure...", make her commit to a REAL answer.
Any time someone makes a lame excuse as to why they can't do something with/for you-without a counter offer (her excuse was bordering on lame), remember that we all MAKE time for things we REALLY want to do!