Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What do you do when a Coworker makes a scene??!

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
At my work there is this woman that really likes me but she is not my type (chubby and a loudmouth). If I happened to pass by her area she tries hard to flirt with me without hiding it. She says my name outloud with sexual overtones: "hiiiiiiiiiii DjjDamage....." and when I greet her back she replies : "thankkkk youuuu for asking awwww sexyy babayyyy" ( gushing with a big grin).

I feel embarrassed by all of this because some of the coworkers in the area are watching this and giggling and on occasions they even imitate her when I walk by. I tried to ignore her a few times by walking away and not greeting her but then it seems as if I am really avoiding her which doesn't really help my cause.

Any tips??

lee36044

Don Juan
Reaction score
DJDamage said:
At my work there is this woman that really likes me but she is not my type (chubby and a loudmouth). If I happened to pass by her area she tries hard to flirt with me without hiding it. She says my name outloud with sexual overtones: "hiiiiiiiiiii DjjDamage....." and when I greet her back she replies : "thankkkk youuuu for asking awwww sexyy babayyyy" ( gushing with a big grin).

I feel embarrassed by all of this because some of the coworkers in the area are watching this and giggling and on occasions they even imitate her when I walk by. I tried to ignore her a few times by walking away and not greeting her but then it seems as if I am really avoiding her which doesn't really help my cause.

Any tips??
Depending on where you are ... sexual harrassment comes to mind!

You have tried ignoring her. You say avoiding her isn't a realistic solution. So if sitting her down pivately and asking her to stop doesn't do the trick ... that may be the only answer. If it really bothers you that much, talk to your boss about her. But make very sure she can't turn the tables on you if you try that route.

lee36044

Don Juan
Reaction score
edmond said:
Use the same sh*t that women tell guys they do not want to fvck, "I like you as a friend."
Been there ... done that! It usually doesn't work! At least not in the workplace. Because they know guys usually befriend them with the goal of getting in their pants! So if they have you as a friend ... they'll keep trying to upgrade.

Telling them loudly and publicly "Enough aleady! I just can't stand the thought of seing you naked so leave me alone" sometimes upsets them enough to make them go away! But then they tell every other female they know what an a$$ you are. Again ... not the best tactic for the workplace!

If it can't be ignored and she won't stop when asked, there aren't many alternatives that really work if you want to keep the job.

lookyoung

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have been in this situation a few times. And from my experiences these girls that do this to me are fat girls. What u need to do is totally ignore her. Dont look at her. Talk to some of your coworkers about how you banged some girl last night. Do this in front of her.

This should work......

WHy does it always have to be the fat ones. LOL

WaterTiger

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fat Girl: "Hi DJ Damage! You're looking SOOOOO hot today!"

DJ: Why thank you! That's what my new girlfriend said last night! We went out for this gourmet dinner and she looked AMAZING! She's bearly a size 4 and she had on this dark red satain dress with a slit up the side...OH MY GOD! The waiter almost dropped the coffee! You know what I mean?

Fat Girl: Oh......

Just go on and on about how "your girlfriend" is everything SHE isn't. Blonder, sexier, thinner, taller, richer, smarter...and don't forget to throw in how much you like her. Fat Girl will be pissed and probably not speak to you for weeks!

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lookyoung said:
What u need to do is totally ignore her. Dont look at her. Talk to some of your coworkers about how you banged some girl last night. Do this in front of her.
Yeah I think that is what I am going to do. If she starts talking like that again, I won't pay any attention to her and ignore her. If she acts all normal then I will talk to her and even greet her.

lookyoung said:
WHy does it always have to be the fat ones. LOL
Because they have nothing to lose lol

WaterTiger said:
Just go on and on about how "your girlfriend" is everything SHE isn't. Blonder, sexier, thinner, taller, richer, smarter...and don't forget to throw in how much you like her. Fat Girl will be pissed and probably not speak to you for weeks!
Actually this one doesn't seem to care. She asked me if I am seeing anyone and I did tell her that I am seeing multiple women and she didn't like the fact that I am not a one woman man. But still it seems like she likes to make a scene.

BAWilson

Reaction score
Back again after a year and lost my old username.

No offence intended, but this plan to ignore her or to lie to her seems kind of juvenile. Next time she does it, just call her out on it and loud enough so the co-workers near her can hear it. Say something like:

"It would be great it if you wouldn't refer to me like that. It is unprofessional and makes me feel uncomfortable."

Then just treat her like you normally do - don't tip toe around her after the fact. She might be pissed for a couple of weeks, but she will get the message, be embarassed in front of the co-workers and backdown for fear she is coming across as desperate. And you come across as a good guy who isn't willing to put up with a situation that makes you uncomfortable, but who doesn't whine or scream or flip out about it. Your stock with the other people at your workplace will go up. This method has worked for me in the past.

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My advice, be above it all. If you're a good looking guy, which I assume because we can all conduct ourselve as such, then you can patrude the attitude of "yeah I get this all the time" which is a qualifier for you as a player. Let it be known that this girl isn't crazy for thinking you're a good looking guy who deserves to be noticed, not because she can't do any better but because you're worth all that. I work in building with 2,200 people. There are girls who hit on me daily who I do not approve of doing such, but the way I handle it works to my advantage because other girls say "of course she thinks you're hot, because you're a stud". Getting that message across shouldn't be that hard if you present yourself in the right way in your enviroment.

LAWYER

Banned
Reaction score
I'd say buy her a flower with a note that said your not girl enough.... keep your cool like in the dj's in the move still cool with the fat chick......