Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What do you do when a chick does not reply on your message?

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey DEEZEDBRAH, could you enlighten me about this?
Similar to the other DJs, I am playing the game. Stoicism is money. Read Aaron's enjoy the decline. The book is full of gems. Rather nihilistic perspective, it's sanity in clown world. Any young man who is in the game and not GYOW, I would like to suggest that book and bachelor pad economics. Aaron Clarey is the only one who I have any time for in Red pill.

If I was to guess, men like myself went down the rabbit hole having found a glitch in the matrix. Seeing that the Disney on ice rubbish was a fantasy. Moreover, there's what rsd Tyler referenced as the secret society of those who get it (*****) /and those that don't. Most men don't get it nor will they ever. If you go through the fire, you see what a dumpster fire is out there for the SMP. Herein lies Enjoy the decline.

Approach. Swipe. Know as red pill says, it is not your girl. Just your turn. Put work in. Chase legendary status. Build your empire. Pillage what you can but know it's a dumpster fire. Pull or next. Hotter girls are turning 18 everyday. Act accordingly.

If you are seeking to play house or have kids, you are being delusional. The ideal person you have in mind doesn't exist. It don't matter if you met at a mosque, church, temple or synagogue. Women act. Pull. Pillage in the SMP but know that it's a dumpster fire. You hear Gen X or older Gen Y taking about their women and where they are today. I can aware you on women from the past. It ain't pretty. Enjoy the decline.

King Lion

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I prefer speaking to people and don't bother to run game with texts. I use it for brief exchanges of pertinent info only. I don't even leave voice messages for women.

Text her this: "What's good?"
If she does, or does not respond, text: "You've been delinquent."
Done - The rest is up to her!

If she can't understand your silence, she won't appreciate your words.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I respectfully disagree. COVID has had ZERO effect on my meeting women face-to-face.

You're not on "lockdown" unless you choose to be, and you're never forced to chat with them either.

3 email or text volleys max; then invite them to meet you for drinks.

Most will either decline your invite or ignore it. You can simply discontinue reaching out to them.

Keep inviting women to meet you and eventually you will get a few who accept. That's the way it's always been, and that's the way it will always be, regardless of what's happening in the world.
I don't disagree with you on this but anybody saying that there's no impact is talking ****. Chad Tusk got rejected by a chick wearing a mask. It is not a good time and he's Chad. I am not saying don't do it or that women aren't coming IF INTERESTED. I am saying, bars are closed and stupid high interest level is prerequisite.

Cappys high value cpa got dragged along during lockdown before ghosted. Anybody who is saying that they are not experienced any changes is talking ****.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I prefer speaking to people and don't bother to run game with texts. I use it for brief exchanges of pertinent info only. I don't even leave voice messages for women.

Text her this: "What's good?"
If she does, or does not respond, text: "You've been delinquent."
Done - The rest is up to her!

If she can't understand your silence, she won't appreciate your words.
Same. I don't text game. Comply or bye.

I bait. I send location. She's going or she's blocked out and #next.

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
Same. I don't text game. Comply or bye.

I bait. I send location. She's going or she's blocked out and #next.
I totally agree.

But we never considered the fact that we as men didn't #next her, but she #nexted us. In my opinion, you can't #next a girl you haven't smashed yet, she just sees you as a beta and you refuse to play that role. But she still has control because sex hasn't happened. Not only that, she wins because you validated her. Yep cuz you talked to her in the first place, and 99/100 times you made the first move.

I lost hella women by going Mode One. Likely they was pissed I wasn't gonna be a beta simp or new fan. No money spent but I didn't get laid either. Of course I got flaked on and ghosted. I wouldn't invest. I set rules, she set rules, nobody budged. That's what happens when you're seen as beta and go useless. Beta gets near the girl (probably far as hell) and gets used but not laid, useless guy doesn't get by the girl at all. Useless is better for your finances but doesn't improve your notch count or in person encounters any.

Blocking is a result of the girl not complying, but she fundamentally showed disinterest first. Does this get the girl to come around? Hardly. But considering she has all these options on apps and social media, we're easily replaceable. Unless you're say Lebron James, Elon Musk, or Dwayne Johnson..blocking her might actually hurt her. Same with Chad or Tyrone. If you're Bob, John, or Eugene and you ignore or #next her, she'll be glad you did unless you had some high end resources to offer. Or was on the verge of following her socials or joining her Onlyfans.

The good news is that deleting a girl out your phone isn't beta. Neither is blocking.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I totally agree.

But we never considered the fact that we as men didn't #next her, but she #nexted us. In my opinion, you can't #next a girl you haven't smashed yet, she just sees you as a beta and you refuse to play that role. But she still has control because sex hasn't happened. Not only that, she wins because you validated her. Yep cuz you talked to her in the first place, and 99/100 times you made the first move.
Yes you can. You are playing with semantics now. Women control sex. Men control marriages which most men are not bothering because sex is free.

Funnier than next, you can pull hotter and younger only to see where train wrecks are headed.

You missed the point. You next her on the sec of lacking compliance. You shift fears, pullback attention and allocate your efforts elsewhere.

I lost hella women by going Mode One. Likely they was pissed I wasn't gonna be a beta simp or new fan. No money spent but I didn't get laid either. Of course I got flaked on and ghosted. I wouldn't invest. I set rules, she set rules, nobody budged. That's what happens when you're seen as beta and go useless. Beta gets near the girl (probably far as hell) and gets used but not laid, useless guy doesn't get by the girl at all. Useless is better for your finances but doesn't improve your notch count or in person encounters any.
I don't see value in not Getting laid. Bait on high interest. Next fast for low libido.

Blocking is a result of the girl not complying, but she fundamentally showed disinterest first. Does this get the girl to come around? Hardly. But considering she has all these options on apps and social media, we're easily replaceable. Unless you're say Lebron James, Elon Musk, or Dwayne Johnson..blocking her might actually hurt her. Same with Chad or Tyrone. If you're Bob, John, or Eugene and you ignore or #next her, she'll be glad you did unless you had some high end resources to offer. Or was on the verge of following her socials or joining her Onlyfans.
We're in a era entering a world of a Barron wasteland of cat lady and left over spinster. Life has next these women. More accurately, life has trolled women harder than you or I ever could.

The part you are missing is that, in the false accusations of metoo, hesitation or hard to get games is mistaken for disinterest.

Comply or bye is gold standard. Backwards rationale all you want. Hotter girls are turning 18 everyday. The crash is coming along and I can't wait.

The good news is that deleting a girl out your phone isn't beta. Neither is blocking.
You've spent far too much time on this. It takes a lot of time to source women be it approaching or swiping before pulling. Mental masturbation on semantics is not helping you get your **** sucked.

Enjoy the decline. Pillage what you can. And charge up your troll Cannon. Hilarious times await.