What do u make of this?

Kourt

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
So yesterday I got to my chem class about 5 minutes early and take a seat bymyself. Couple minutes later a chic sits 1 seat away from me and shes pretty attractive so I open with "Mountian Dew's the only way to go" (she was drinking a bottle of it) and then said "Why don't u move down a seat?" (She did) So then we kinda flirt/talk throughout class, about 30 minutes into class I had aim going, so I asked her if she had it, then she gave me her sn. At the end of class I # closed with her. Later I im'ed her and we talked for a lil bit and she told me that she has a bf but didnt want to shoot me down on the # close so she gave me her # anyway. So I responded well it was nice to meet you (I didnt intent to talk to her again, I try to stay away from taken girls) But she was like no no dont be like that and wanted to stay friends. Time passes (she initaites conversation over aim 2-3 times). Now today she IM's me and tells me that her BF is pissed that shes talking to me and he made a big deal out of it so shes taking me off her buddy list and we shouldnt talk anymore. But theres a few things shes told me that makes me wonder if I should pursue. Shes said "you know you're pretty attractive, not to flirt or anything" at the end of our last convo "it was truely nice meeting you" and when I said its too bad we couldnt have met under different circumstances she responded "yeah like 15 months ago" (presumbly b4 she met her current bf) She also said that the past 3 weeks of their relationship have been pretty rough, so I'm wondering if I should just totally forget her, or IM her up in a month or 2 and see if shes single, or what I should do. I've also got a couple other girls I need to call up, but the whole transition from phone # to first date has a pretty good fail to success rate, and I know shes interested. What would u guys do?

-HPNOTIQ-

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Depends what you want her for.

She's an obivous attention wh*ro and isn't the LTR type. So DONT EVEN THINK ABOUT THAT ROUTE.

FB is the better route. You can be the guy who sabotages another guy's relationship by DJing a taken girl....put seeds of doubt in her head to be with you..then leave her when you're done with her...Personally, I'd think you have the morals of a piece of sh*t floating around in my toilet bowl...but guys do immoral stuff for the p*ssy all the time. It reminds me of the movie "Something about Mary"..where all those guys did everything to sabotage each other's chances with Mary. No class.

Then again, when you do break the relationship up...you'll probably have a jealous AFC enraged ex bf to think about. Hope your car isn't keyed and your tires slashed in the near future.

IMO - it sounds like you already know not to swim in another fella's pool. But, there is nothing wrong with making her another social proof chic for networking with her HOT friends.

Keep in touch with this one, get into her social network, keep baggin other girls, and don't worry too much how to play a woman that is already taken. I'm sure she has plenty of friends that arent taken and she'd be happy to introduce them to you.

Kourt

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah I have some morals, a cursed blessing I guess u'd say. I dont think shes an attention wh*ore. In our first aim convo she told me she was flattered b/c she hadnt been hit on like that in a while. She said I was straightforward, but thats good. Whatever that means. She seems like a pretty cool girl with a good personality. I'm kind of curious as to what some tatics you go about breaking up a relationship. I'll see if she can hook me up with her friends b4 I think about tryin that rout. No need for enraged ex's to get involved, thanks. Kourt her, lol nice pun.