Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What do the men here think about gals from trailer parks?

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How they were raised is what they are comfortable with. A huge red flag for anyone that is looking to make a LTR work with a chick is the environment she grew up with.

A friend of mine is married to one of these women. She was raised in an environment filled with anger and violence. The problems they are having now is ANGER is her default. He's really a very kind man... raised in a functional environment where family members worked through problems with rational discussion, and he got plenty of positive attention and reinforcement. She was raised in an environment where the only time she got attention was when she lost her temper and got angry.

He's trying to work this out, but it's hopeless... the only way she is going to change is with a small fortune in mental health treatment... and even then there is no guarantee it will work. The poor MF'er is miserable. Look I tried to make things work with a chick that grew up in sh1t storm of drama, it DOES NOT WORK. It's really sad, it's not the woman's fault... but you should NEVER let the misfortune of someone else destroy your life.
"you should NEVER let the misfortune of someone else destroy your life", happens all the time.

If the guy isn't careful he could be the one investing in $1000's and $10000's of dollars worth of therapy, actually my suggestion is he DOES start therapy now. A good therapist acts like a "shock absorber" for those traumatic positions, and will inject powerful support in to you, and help you focus on the right priorities.

With all this internet information getting around, perhaps in the next 10 years, that those "types" will be avoided by ALL men!

There was a guy that could handle those "types" as best as you can. ( he treated it like a potentially dangerous dog or a snake ). Give into it very little, and not emotional to it.

EyeOnThePrize

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How they were raised is what they are comfortable with. A huge red flag for anyone that is looking to make a LTR work with a chick is the environment she grew up with.

A friend of mine is married to one of these women. She was raised in an environment filled with anger and violence. The problems they are having now is ANGER is her default. He's really a very kind man... raised in a functional environment where family members worked through problems with rational discussion, and he got plenty of positive attention and reinforcement. She was raised in an environment where the only time she got attention was when she lost her temper and got angry.

He's trying to work this out, but it's hopeless... the only way she is going to change is with a small fortune in mental health treatment... and even then there is no guarantee it will work. The poor MF'er is miserable. Look I tried to make things work with a chick that grew up in sh1t storm of drama, it DOES NOT WORK. It's really sad, it's not the woman's fault... but you should NEVER let the misfortune of someone else destroy your life.
The only way it works out is if she is completely aware of this old default and super responsible about it AND willing to put in all the hard work to recalibrate AND doesn't try to take advantage of you for showing patience and trying to help her for the many years it would take.

It's funny but a more successful woman would say the same thing about any of us, it's all relative.

We can talk about how captain save-a-ho never happens but on a scale where the differences between you and her are slight it happens all the time.

The huge change is naturally hard and thus rare. We can only hope to stay mindful of it, incrementally mold ourselves to the next level of success, and only tolerate those that are doing the same.