Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What do I say when she asks, " if we're going out?"

Spikes

Don Juan
Reaction score
I was talking on the phone with a girl I have been dating for the past two and a half weeks. Lots of kino, kissing, etc. We are really into each other. So she tells me that a friend of hers asked if we are "officially" going out. I asked her what she told them and she said "Well, I told them, yeah, kind of." then she asks me "Well are we?" I was unsure what to say as I know one never asks a girl to be "exclusive with them". I told her, "its been two weeks" and that "I dont think you can really be sure from two weeks" because I did not want to come off as weak or needy. However, I would like to be her boyfriend. Did I do the right thing? Should I wait for her to bring the topic up again or should I bring it up and ask her why she seemed so confused about it?

Thanks!

DJoneday

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If she brings it up again, and you DO want to be exclusive, then yeah go ahead and give it the O.K. But let her bring it up, let your actions speak and not your words, *if* she asks again, she should already know the answer by your actions.

ShizamDaMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Turn it back around on her, make it seem like she's the one asking you out and then just go with it. Just be cool about it and add a little humor to it. Example:

Her: "So, are we going out?"
You: "Woah girl, are you asking me out? I don't know if I'm ready for that kind of commitment. I knew you liked me, but this takes it to the next level!"

Or

You: "Going out? Hell, let's just skip all the messing around and go straight to you asking for my hand in marriage."

Something like that. It's what I would do anyway. Just be cool about it, whatever you do.

Spikes

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok, one more thing, after I told her that she said that she agreed with me. Do you think she was just saying that because she did not want to look like an ass?? The way she asked seemed as if she wanted me to say yes, but just went along with what I said. Basically, should I confront her with it and ask her why she asked if were going out or just blow it off and wait for it to come up again.

Thanks!

Kwah

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah you shook her up. Let her bring it up again and if your cool with it OK it.

Nicely played I may say, you took that one like a pro.

Reaction score
go for the kill man! you want her, you're dating..make it exclusive, but not in a needy fashion like other guys do. and take your TIME
read my post about TIME.