"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

What do I need to improve on?

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 2, 2014
Messages
4,062
Reaction score
3,617
Age
33
Location
Sweden
Most of guy's reaction to women's "tests" are some form of overcompensation. Most women can actually see right through you. I am extremly subtle most of the time. It is because I know grand gestures don't make any noise.

So when a woman insinutates that I look like a romantic hero, it is not because of anything I am doing. It is an actual vibe. A presence.

Your presence is the number 1 thing that communicates to the world. I would imagine that James Bond has a great presence. If a woman were to tell James Bond that he would be a great lover, it would not be an insult. It would be the result of his charming presence.

Some guys are so insecure and overcompensate so much that they think being a genuine lover is weak.
Except she didn't say she thought you were a great lover, she said she thought you'd do anything for a woman, lol. Come on dude, it's no big deal.
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Top