What do I do now???

BADA-BING

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have been seeing this girl for a long time(2 yrs). Things have been good between us, atleast thats what I think. She talks about marriage and kids fairly consistantly, and is always telling me how much she loves me. I pretty much feel the same way about her.

Recently, she has been acting strange. EXAMPLE Getting off the phone after a few seconds, always busy, doesn't call when she says she will, alwasy going out with friends, and just acting odd in general (not her normal self).

I have asked her if she is seeing someone else and her answer is always "no". I have asked if she is "hooking up" with someone else and her answer is 'No".

Well, I recently loaded a key logger onto my computer because she uses my computer freqeuntly. So today I was playing with this new program and found her Weblog files.

Long story short= She is seeing another guy (her so called "friend")and she has been talking to other guys for weeks!!!

So I ask her point blank today "Are you seeing anyone else?"
Her="No"

I have proof she is lying to me. I have not told her I loooked at her weblog.

What do I do now??????????

Any advice is appreciated. Thank You.

She makes you weak in the knees.

But she won't give you the time of day.

Here is how to get her.

Pimp-sicle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The fact that you even have to ask what you should do is pretty sad? BREAK UP WITH HER SKANK @SS!!! Girls are completely unlike guys. Guys will get out of a relationship even if they don't have anyone else lined up. Girls on the other hand will hold on even though the relationship was over in their mind months ago.

I think the best way you can kill two birds with one stone is to do this:

Tell her you don't want to be in a relationship with her anymore and when she asks you why, tell her you met someone else...:D

Of course she'll flip out and accuse you of cheating and being a @sshole and that's fine. Deep down she knows who the REAL @sshole is.

PIMP

tristan22

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I just read your post and i must say there must be something wrong with you, if you put up with this kind of $hit.

1. She cheated on you!
2. She Lied to you!
3. Has you walking around on a leash like some little pu$$y whipped dog.
4. And you think the world of her.
5. Give me an F...ing break!

You're young, there a tons of girls to date, so why waste time on this crazy bit$H? End the drama, next her, and never look back!

Tristan

cactus3178

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Here's what you should do AFTER your 100% sure she's seeing another guy:

First, know this: You guys are done. Cheating is never acceptable. Now, you can at least have a little fun and put the b*tch on ice for a second.

-Don't tell her about the keylogger until (if ) you have to pull out the big guns. It's absolute proof.

-Get the guys name from the logs and ask her like "So, who's ____?

-Get all the details you can and then confront her about it.

Watch her f*cking crap herself when she knows she's caught.

tristan22

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DO NOT CONFRONT HER!

The best revenge is letting her know that you are not interested in her romantically anymore and that you've decided to date other people.

By confronting her, you not only feed her ego you demonstrate that her actions dictate your feelings. Females have huge egos, so by moving on and not caring, you will demonstrate your worth and crush her ego!

Dee-Zy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
either break up with her, or catch her red handed.

granted that spying in her personnal **** (weblog) isn't too ethical... but blah.

"Two wrongs don't make right but it sure makes us even."

jdr120

Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with tristan,

DON'T CONFRONT HER

It will only lead to problems of her accusing you of invading her privacy, or whatever BS she can think of (and you'd be suprised of how creative they can be)... Although the look on her face would be gold!!

I'd just break up with her on the lines that she has become less interesting in the past little while, and that you need some more fun in your life... Just let here feel that it is her that spoiled the relationship by not being *good enough* for you for whatever reason.. because after all she is cheating on you and that WILL NEVER BE TOLERATED..

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
You've been with this girl for two years. Things have been great and she's in love with you and has been dropping hints that she wants you to wife her and be the father of her children. You need to figure out what you want from this relationship. Being F-buddies with a girl for two years is a little bit different from being in a serious committed love-relationship.

I'm not saying you should marry her...not at all, in fact. You don't sound like you're ready to jump into something like that and if you did now it would be out of desperation to keep her, which pretty much makes you her b!tch for the duration of the marriage. I'd say tighten up your game, but it might be a bit late for that if her eyes are already wandering. Maybe you should just cut her loose.

Your own fault for getting in this situation. Confronting her won't do sh*t. She'll just verbalize everything you already know...that she's not satisfied with the relationship she's in. This wouldn't have happened if your game was tight and even then, sometimes women have their own feelings you just can't control.

I'm starting to think if it bothers you this much, cut her loose and move on. You obviously don't want to commit, and this isn't a bad thing, but because of this fact this particular relationship's only going to get worse. And it doesn't sound like you're in it for just sex, so sticking around pretending to commit when you want to be out playing the field is just going to make you feel worse. Your whole approach to it ("I've been with her two years...what do I do now?") seems to indicate that you've worn this relationship out. Maybe it's time to get a new one...or start focusing on yourself. :)

BADA-BING

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks guys. I really knew the truth all along about what I should do, but it helps alot to have some reality, truth and insite smack me upside the head....by you guys outside the my "circle".

zerocelcius

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tell it like it is

I know everyone here says play games, or just ****ing lose her, but I say stand up like a man. Tell her you lover her, but you know she is being dishonest to say the least and it is over. Don't lie and say you are seeing anybody else or go into how you know. If she wants to know don't tell her keep that a mystery. Let her know she lost you and let her kick rocks. It isn't like she was a 1nighter, so you have to have closer on this. The only way you can walk out of this and feel the best possible is to take charge and don't let her win. Take charge end it and don't crumble until she is gone. Than celebrate by jumping on the game just to show you can do it.

smooth666

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by jdr120
I agree with tristan,

DON'T CONFRONT HER

It will only lead to problems of her accusing you of invading her privacy, or whatever BS she can think of (and you'd be suprised of how creative they can be)... Although the look on her face would be gold!!

I'd just break up with her on the lines that she has become less interesting in the past little while, and that you need some more fun in your life... Just let here feel that it is her that spoiled the relationship by not being *good enough* for you for whatever reason.. because after all she is cheating on you and that WILL NEVER BE TOLERATED..

Do not confront her. Just end it and do not explain yourself! Do not let her start discussions, it is a waste of your time!

Anaconda

Don Juan
Reaction score
Too bad, you have given her several chances but she chose to lie to you. She wants to secure the new guy before kicking yo ass. And that won't be long, you've already been seeing it through her actions. It's too late at this stage, even if for some reasons she doesn't turn out with the other guy, don't take her back, no matter how hard she cries, begs, or have sex with you 10 times a day...Seeing someone while she's with you is CHEATING, and there's a 0 tolerance policy for cheating.

CUT ALL CONNECTIONS WITH HER, no phone calls, no emails, no text messages, nothing....She WILL call you like madness. Just ignore her, or if you like, pick up only ONCE and tell her that you both should move on, then goodluck and goodbye to her. If she asks you why, tell her "you know why" and cut the convo (goodbye). This will leave her nuts wondering what the heck and how the heck you knew she was "cheating."

DO NOT NOT NOT under any circumstances tell her you knew this because you had a keylogger installed. Girls hate this spooky spying sh*t and it only justifies her seeing someone else. Worse yet, you don't want her to get mad and be spreading words which might eventually end up in your next girlfriend's ears. Leave her wondering and kicking herself, that's the sweetest revenge.

whowy04

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by jdr120
I agree with tristan,

DON'T CONFRONT HER

I couldn't agree more. If what you say is true, then FvCK HER! For one thing, she's a slvt for even stating such things then going behind your back and cheating.

YOu're better than her obviously. Make her feel as little as possible when you break it off. There's plenty of AZZ out there just waiting to be tapped! Good luck man

Reaction score
Originally posted by BADA-BING
I have been seeing this girl for a long time(2 yrs). Things have been good between us, atleast thats what I think. She talks about marriage and kids fairly consistantly, and is always telling me how much she loves me. I pretty much feel the same way about her.

Recently, she has been acting strange. EXAMPLE Getting off the phone after a few seconds, always busy, doesn't call when she says she will, alwasy going out with friends, and just acting odd in general (not her normal self).

I have asked her if she is seeing someone else and her answer is always "no". I have asked if she is "hooking up" with someone else and her answer is 'No".

Well, I recently loaded a key logger onto my computer because she uses my computer freqeuntly. So today I was playing with this new program and found her Weblog files.

Long story short= She is seeing another guy (her so called "friend")and she has been talking to other guys for weeks!!!

So I ask her point blank today "Are you seeing anyone else?"
Her="No"

I have proof she is lying to me. I have not told her I loooked at her weblog.

What do I do now??????????

Any advice is appreciated. Thank You.
My advice is to walk away. Tell her you don't want to see her anymore, she's changed and you don't like it. Don't return her calls. Walk away. Maybe in six months when it doesn't work out with this @sshole she will come crawling back to you, but who the hell wants a liar and a cheat for a girlfriend. Why hasn't she told you? Because she's still trying to decide whether or not to leave her "comfort zone" and break up with you.

NatureGuy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
DO NOT CONFRONT HER!

The best revenge is letting her know that you are not interested in her romantically anymore and that you've decided to date other people.

By confronting her, you not only feed her ego you demonstrate that her actions dictate your feelings. Females have huge egos, so by moving on and not caring, you will demonstrate your worth and crush her ego!
I mostly agree with the above, however, I would suggest merely stop calling/contacting her. Don't tell her anything. If she calls you, stand back and interpret what she says. Does she still care about you and this is a test of some sort, or is it just a diversion because she's unsure about the future (viz., marriage), or what? Make your determination and proceed according to what your objectives are.

zerocelcius

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
time has told?

I was just woundering what you did do and what the outcome was?