Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What do Guys do that "turn on" girls?

fragmentor

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by mb121
Tea Bagging, what does that mean? =/
Ask a girl if you can tea bag her, she'll be slapped with happenis.

mb121

Don Juan
Reaction score
Please tell me Fragmentor your mind games only make me angrier >:O

oreo_renegade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ahhh dont mind him with his fancy British slang :)

Dude, get comfortable with touching girls!

lol, believe it or not, they WANT to get touched! yes its true! Just as bad as you want them to touch you, they want you to touch them.

The only problem is that they are a lot more afraid of comming up and groping you. but if you do it, without a reason, then you both enjoy it, and who cares?

For instance, I know about 3 girls that run up to me and initiate hardcore kino (like jumping on me and grabbing at me, etc)

Then i know some that will start little kino (touching me on hand, back, etc)

Then there are some that hint at wanting kino (lean in closer to you, "accidentally" touch you, "fall down" on you, "bump into" ou, etc)

and then there are teh girls who wish that you came over there and touched them :)

And thats where I come in. I just walk along and touch girls I know. In weird spots :) Places that are pretty unusual to get touched (not really sexual, but borderline) and then spin around, ill smile and wave and not stop walking .

get to touching.

Also, today this chick told me that she thinks its unfair that I dont have a GF, shes like "you prolly have about 100 girls after you, and you still dont even pick one!"

then I asked her why im so special and she said "because your so smooth, and so happy and content"

She is a lesbian mind you, but(!) if i wanted her, i could bet you my life savings that I could turn her straight :)

In fact I heard her talking to her friend shes like "i think im starting to like guys... well one guy..." and then she noticed me and gave this nervous laugh and was like "hehe, im just kidding though" and didnt even laugh lol

shes had dreams about me, licked me, poked me, etc

And all because of Kino :)

VERY powerful thing :)

PS- yeah my story is very EGOistic, but I hope that you are INSPIRED, if anything by it. Get out there and TOUCH TOUCH TOUCH.

mb121

Don Juan
Reaction score
We are egocentric by nature, don't appoligize lol.

Very good post tho, I always get nervous though around the girls I do like which seem VERY unreceptive. The girls I don't like that are equal on scale to the girls I do like I wouldn't feel bad at all (well a little, but not as much) just tapping them.

I think I remember reading that somewhere though..the girls you don't care about seem to be mroe receptive towards you then thos you like...weird =/

RockGuitarist

Don Juan
Reaction score
Louisiana... dirty south. No, seriously, it's ****
Originally posted by mb121
We are egocentric by nature, don't appoligize lol.

Very good post tho, I always get nervous though around the girls I do like which seem VERY unreceptive. The girls I don't like that are equal on scale to the girls I do like I wouldn't feel bad at all (well a little, but not as much) just tapping them.

I think I remember reading that somewhere though..the girls you don't care about seem to be mroe receptive towards you then thos you like...weird =/
That's because you're not nervous or worried about what you do around a girl you don't like because you DON'T GIVE A ****.

mb121

Don Juan
Reaction score
I wish there was a way to implement non-nervousness when Im around girls I like because to be honest I get EXTREMELY nervous..I never make eye contact, I am quiet, etc. My only strategy is flirting with other girls I dont care about right in front of the ones I do care about to exhibit non-nervousness and "coolness".

Oh and I agree with Dr. Evil..what is it? lol.

Smooth as Anything

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It is when you place your testicals in a women's mouth while she is asleep (as far as I know). Put um in, bring um up, back in. Like a tea-bag.

Wow :p

oreo_renegade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
NERVOUS WRECK

Dude, i used to be just like you.

A hot girl would sit no closer then 3ft away from me and i would start sweating, get into a closed body position, start talking slowly, and looking at the ground.

Who knows why?

I know why :)

I was thinking! (doh!)

Now, dont get me wrong, thinking is great! Except when you start thinking about things which arent real. Or in other words... when you start to imagine, and create a fantasy.

Oh but arent those things supposed to be good?

Nope, they are horrible ways to screw yourself.

Lets be reasonably for a second. If a hot babe sits next to you, what does your mind jump to?

If you are like me, then you are probably like "what should I do, how should I act, what should I say."

In other words, you are thinking about what the future would be like if you did this, or said that. You are trying to predict things which might not even happen.

STOP THAT!

Look at the present. Focus on the Now. Feel your ass sitting in the hard chair, feel your toes in your shoes, feel the air going into your nose, down your throat, into your lungs, imagine it going into your blood stream, imagine it traveling all across your body.

Feel how you feel. DO NOT THINK. only interpret sensual imput. Then notice the girl, But notice her not with your mind, but with your sense of sight.

Do not think "Oh blah blah blah."

Have a reaction. A natural physiological reaction. Tap into your animal mind.

"I see, I want" Is the feeling, focus on that. Do not think about how you will achieve it, only focus on the feeling.

Now, wipe of those sweaty palms, feel the air pressing all around your body, breathe it in, love it.

Feel good, feel how great it is to have all these senses. Now dont think, dont analyze, just act.

Do what you FEEL like doing, not what you think you should. If you feel like grabbing her ass, dont think a second about it. If you lok at her and feel like smiling, dont think a second about it.

If you look at her and feel like taking a nap, then dont think a second about it.

JUST DO IT. no thinking involved. No "what about *me*, should *me* do this, or that?"

Only the prehistoric brain giving you subconcious commands to move you arm, touch her, telling you to enjoy the feeling, telling you to express it with a smile.

NOT THINKING ABOUT WHAT *SHOULD* HAPPEN. only doing what does.

Yes that sounds very weird and confusing, and the more you try to analyse it the weirder its going to get. Just accept it, and go out and try it.

Too_Pimp

Don Juan
Reaction score
Only the prehistoric brain giving you subconcious commands to move you arm, touch her, telling you to enjoy the feeling, telling you to express it with a smile.
What would you do if you and this fine lady are watching a movie togther. You are sittin on the bed watchin a movie, gradually getting closer and closer. You slowly move your arm and gently touch her hand with yours. And to your suprise she pulls away. '

What would you do to destroy the tension of this. Would you just ignore it, or would you confront her, and say something to her such as

"Whats the matter? Not enough touching?"