Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What did I do wrong? Should i not tell funny stories about myself?

deslite231

Don Juan
Reaction score
Alright, I need help, where have I gone wrong?

I met this girl named melanie at a journalism camp (yes i know kinda geeky, but hey, theres TONS of hot girls)
The camp was only for one week, and all my friends said they were going all hookup with girls, so i said sure why not.

As a result, it was like wednesday night and I saw this girl named melanie and boy was she hot. So I first introduced myself to her friend and started flirting with her friend VERY lightly. Then I flirted with both girls, thinking I can get two birds with one stone. I built up rapport like crazy, I already had an arsenal of HILARIOUS stories from my school that I told them, they were laughing like crazy until their sides hurt. I also initiated a slight kino with both of them, very subtle but enough so they are used to it and didnt resist or anything.

Anyways, the next day, melanie invited me to have lunch with her with a few of a friends, so i said hell why not. THen that night, I played cards with her and her friends in my dorm room (we all each have dorm rooms--the counselers are retards, its so easy to have sex) and we ended the night saying goodnight.

The next day continued the same, except that I told more funny stories and just had wonderful eye contact with melanie. So that night, I play cards with her and her friends, but her friends had a meeting or something and had to go. While playing cards, I got her into a game of truth and dare (Kings in the four corner [card game] style). Also throughout all the card games mentioned in this story, I have put light to medium kino on melanie and she never resisted, i think she liked it her face was blushing. (For example, I pretended she was showing me her cards so I put my hands on hers and pretended to cover them up, and whenever i had a funny story i thought of, i would touch her on her knee (she was sitting) or her arm or her shoulder). So we were having fun until a counseler caught us and said she had to leave.

The next day, Melanie and I played cards together again, but this ****ing guy named alex comes into my room to ask melanie for what the homework assignment was tomorrow. Well melanie started a convo with this alex and than started to flirt with alex and than even initiate kino! What the hell did I do wrong, and how the hell did this alex, who was there for only 5 minutes, influence melanie more than I. The next day, she just kept talking about alex, how friendly and nice he was, and just kept saying that forever :mad: and it got really annoying so I just forgot about her and wanted to pursue the other girl (always have a backup) but we had only one more day of camp left so I didnt have any time to seduce her and now I just wasted my whole week flirting with melanie and spending one WHOLE week without sex and learning about journalism.

So, where have I gone wrong? Also, some of those funny stories were about me, (like how I got lost in a forest near my school for 3 hours because of a biology exam research project), should I have NOT told any funny stories about me?

Rad

Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't think it was you that messed up your current situation. She probably had a thing for this Alex dude, before encountering youdeslite321. You yourself saw her reciprocating to your actions.

She could also have been playing with you. Flirting with this Alex guy got you all riled up inside with anger. Melanie probably gets a kick out of all this leaving you with wasting your time.

Oh well..get them next time.

InsidiousNstinct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Somewhere between the cities of Lost and Found
This girl is very outgoing, or shes an attention w*hore....notice how I never mentioned the word INTERESTED Hey it sucks, but you have to cut your losses and keep playin the game. (Just like in poker)

I knew the situation was heading downhill when you kept repeating the same process. YOu was seen as an entertainer, nothing more.

You showed you liked her to MUCH Girls can pick up on that, trust me. It's like having 2 bullets when playing texas hold'em and another ace pop's up in the flop and you go all in.....everyone else will fold because they know what you have or your intentions. THe right thing would have been to bet small and LURE the other players in. Same with women...don't give em every tid bit of info about you. Just give em bits and peices to where they keep wanting more. If they don't want any....FOLD

Never think what you've been dealt is the best...always be willing to fold and get a new set of cards. Just like women, always be willing to meet others and not just focus on one.

I hope the card analogy helps....:)

good luck in the future

Last edited:

paraguayandj

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I think you should've made a move asap. This kid Alex probably made a move before you that's way this $hyt is happening right now

Interpol

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds to me like you waited too long without stepping up the kino. Touching her knee and stuff like that is good "first step" kino, but if she responds well to that you need to keep moving on up. For example, give her a hug before she goes to bed one night. If that went well, go for a kiss the next night.

UltimateScoundrel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey, you know when sometimes you're macking on two girls, and youu flirt more with the one you don't want, to drive the other one crazy and beg for your attention?

Girls aren't stupid.

deslite231

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for the reply guys. But I have a question to the person who said that i should have stepped up from the first level kino (like hugging, kissing etc) How do I though? I mean i can easily do simple kino like touch shoulder and stuff for jokes and stuff, but I dont no how to make the step further. I mean lets say melanie and I played cards until like 10 or something at the camp. Then would I say "want a hug?" or something? :confused:

Interpol

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by deslite231
Thanks for the reply guys. But I have a question to the person who said that i should have stepped up from the first level kino (like hugging, kissing etc) How do I though? I mean i can easily do simple kino like touch shoulder and stuff for jokes and stuff, but I dont no how to make the step further. I mean lets say melanie and I played cards until like 10 or something at the camp. Then would I say "want a hug?" or something? :confused:
Never ask a girl for a kiss, hug, or anything like that; just do it. For example, at the end of the night when she's about to go back to her room, just say "Sweet dreams" and open your arms to hug her. Unless she's retarded or highly uninterested she will recognize this gesture and return the favor. Then after the hug, just loosen your grip, make eye contact and smile. If you're feeling the flow, just go in for the kiss. Easy as pie.

You seem as if you had high sexual goals for this girl, but you weren't really sure how to accomplish them. You gotta remember, you're not just gonna magically end up in bed with her. And you can't count on her to make moves because most girls just WON'T no matter how interested they are. Have confidence in yourself and always push the kino forward. Remember, make the ho say no! You'll never know how far you can go if you don't try.