Why "Whatever You Want" Keeps You Single

She says the movie looks dumb; you suddenly agree. She tests you with a little attitude; you apologize for nothing.

You think you're being easy to get along with. She reads something else entirely: a man with no edges. Nothing to hold on to. No friction, no tension, no reason to wonder what he really thinks.

The "22 Rules" taught me to push back — playfully, calmly, without needing her approval. Strange things happened after that.

Read more...

What color/clothes would look good on me?

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

david90

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jul 3, 2004
Messages
423
Reaction score
0
I have a lot of blue tshirts cuz i think i look good in them too.
 

Fatality

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 20, 2004
Messages
1,007
Reaction score
3
How do shirt colors make a difference? Put a hot girl in a blue shirt and then a pink shirt and I think she will look just as hot.
 

blue17

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 5, 2004
Messages
203
Reaction score
0
I disagree. The color of shirt matters a lot. I wore this nice black sweatshirt today...and I thought it looked much better than other colors i've worn. My chain was really shiny against the dark surface of the shirt, and I got a LOT more looks than I usually do from girls. Of course this is just my opinion for my looks. I've seen nice white sweatshirts look really nice as well.....or any color of that matter. I couldn't just simply pick out a color that would look best for each person tho. You'd have to try on different colors and see what looks the best on you.
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Soma

Banned
Joined
Jun 17, 2004
Messages
499
Reaction score
0
Location
Bay Area, California
Nah dude, you could rock a pink polo for sure. Flip the collar up, and keep both buttons unbuttoned. Wear some boot cut, dark brown, corduroys, and get either some wacky pink Chucks to match the shirt or Shell Toe Adidas Superstars (white w/black stripes). Wear a white, studded, belt. Do your hair crazy. Wear a simple, tight fitting necklace. Pooka shells are played out so get something else. You could even wear a trucker cap or ball cap but make sure to angle it to the side. Obviously wear a watch but wear something on your other arm. A dark brown armband to match your pants would go well. Wear a few cool rings.

Do that sh!t up and walk like rockstar and good things will happen. It may be a little "out there" for you right now, but push your boundries a bit. You'll be very pleasantly surprised.
 
Top