"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

What are signs of interest in a classroom?

Enigma412

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 2, 2004
Messages
78
Reaction score
0
Evidently, turning around and staring at you 3x during class the day after you first talked to a girl isn't a SOI so what are real signs?
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

skinnydart

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 25, 2004
Messages
511
Reaction score
0
Location
Texas
Who says that's not a sign of interest (turning and looking at you three times?)
 

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 29, 2004
Messages
3,282
Reaction score
49
Location
Baltimore, MD
Skinnydart I'm wondering the same thing why thats not an indicator
 

jiza101

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 29, 2004
Messages
614
Reaction score
1
Age
39
Location
Making the most of MY life
I learnt this the hard way, it doesn't matter if there are signs of interest or not. GRAB YOUR BALLS GO OVER TO HER AND ASK HER OUT. Its simple, i was once like you man, i wanted all the signs so i felt good, and it doesnt work that way, the men win, the *****es who think about weather or not shes likes him LOSES. SO are you the man or *****, you decide. Trust me, even IF she regects your offer to take her out, its a better feeling than staring at her every day WONDERING if she likes you, it saves time and hassles. So go ask her out, dont bloody doodle around waiting.
 

Enigma412

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 2, 2004
Messages
78
Reaction score
0
I asked a HB8. who did that, out and I couldn't even get a number so evidently it is not a major sign.

I agree Jiza but I would like to know about credible signs to help whittle down the field.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

JSH

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 20, 2003
Messages
1,088
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
London
Happy Christmas, and go for who you want
 

Enigma412

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 2, 2004
Messages
78
Reaction score
0
Merry Christmas and I will go for any HB I want but I would like to have an idea as to their initial interest level. I waited until the last day of the semester to ask the HB8--partially because I thought she was interested--and it I was somewhat embarassed when she rejected me and I did not have time to go a plan B. Why did I focus on just one and wait so late? I am a RaFC.
 

[]D [] []V[] []D

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Dec 26, 2004
Messages
271
Reaction score
0
Location
Canada
OK OK enough.....

Let me tell you guys something...this is from the website.

If you are wondering if a girl likes you in a class or anywhere...the plain fact is that she probably doesnt.

Theres many posts above me that are in the middle of saying whats the most important thing. So if you are wondering if a girl likes you or not...that is the wrong thing to do. INSTEAD, you have to believe that she likes you! Once you convinced yourself that she likes you (even if she doesn't), she will eventually...because how your thinking is positive so when you talk to her or w/e you act positively to her.

BUT IF YOU REALLY DO WANT SOME SIGNS OF INTEREST...

-her pupilss go bigger when she sees you (naturally)
Other than that, theres a lot of confusing things cuz some girls may be shy around you, or be really touchy around you, or she may be a slut.

Many many confusing signs and even if she looks at you a lot...you might not even know it.

Theres 2 things wrong with the girl looking at you:

1) Again, stated above...you wont notice it

***Alot of times the girl who notices you or likes you in a class is the one you least suspect!!*** Most of the people that like you are the ones that you DONT notice looking at you, but if you feel some girl does like you cuz you see her looking at you or something jus ask her out!

2) Ive experienced this ahhaa...

A girl could be looking at you simply because you keep checking her out and you keep looking away once she glances at you!!

Good Luck with the girlz dude! Ask them out!
 

Craig Reeves

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 18, 2003
Messages
519
Reaction score
28
Age
42
Location
Texas, USA
Really, the only way you can tell initial interest level is how she acts when you are talking to her. The only way that I have found to accurately gauge her initial interest level is to actually start talking to her and see how she starts acting.

Girls, especially high school girls, can have varying interest levels in you depending on what mood they are in. Some days they have no interest at all, and other days they have a lot of interest. A lot of times girls, again, especially high school girls' interest will CHANGE once you begin talking to her.

If she is receptive and interacting to your conversation and she starts flirting with you BACK, she's interested. Women generally do not flirt with guys they aren't at least somewhat interested in.
 
Top