Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What age were you pulling the most in a nightlife setting?

Stanley

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I worked as a waiter/server sometimes making $100 a night, which was a lot for someone with minimal bills at the time.
Got ya, I was barbacking back then making basically nothing and there would be no way a bouncer would let me in between the ages of 18-22 even with a fake since I still get carded at 25 if I've got no stubble.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Curious, what you made you prioritize it? and what made you not.
I, like most guys in my 20s, was always on the lookout for some female companionship. By 28, I had finally reached a point apparently where self improvement efforts were putting me at a peak. But not long after that I started focusing on my career more heavily, which took up a lot of time. During that time I met a woman who was an LTR interest for me, and I've mainly been in LTRs ever since. Which is what I find most satisfying, personally.

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Divorced w 3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You can do mid 20’s all night long in the bar but depending on where you are in life you may not find it fulfilling long term, but then again maybe you will. Don’t pay for drinks. Don’t have to.

Stanley

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I, like most guys in my 20s, was always on the lookout for some female companionship. By 28, I had finally reached a point apparently where self improvement efforts were putting me at a peak. But not long after that I started focusing on my career more heavily, which took up a lot of time. During that time I met a woman who was an LTR interest for me, and I've mainly been in LTRs ever since. Which is what I find most satisfying, personally.
I figured, I think that's great. as well. I'd be more partial to relationships down the road i'm sure.
You can do mid 20’s all night long in the bar but depending on where you are in life you may not find it fulfilling long term, but then again maybe you will. Don’t pay for drinks. Don’t have to.
Never have! Last night two girls pulled me and a bud aside and bought us shots.

Stanley

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I relate to that and held that mentality for a while. Now i'm more eager to try these things it out in moderation. My self control is good so i'm not worried about heading south or self destructing. And as previously mentioned I see it as a challenge.

ManFromTartarus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
My early 20's, had already been in the clubs since 18, periodically played in bands, and was a bit more fearless. After that I became more cautious due to experiences with crazy females, became more selective, and strove for quality over quantity.

Worked well for me back then, things are different now.

Stanley

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My early 20's, had already been in the clubs since 18, periodically played in bands, and was a bit more fearless. After that I became more cautious due to experiences with crazy females, became more selective, and strove for quality over quantity.

Worked well for me back then, things are different now.
American clubs? Rarely do I see anyone under 21 where i'm at, a handful of fake id's here n there. I started playing out at 16 with guys 20 or more years my senior, but being "with the band" felt different then going out on the town. Still feels that way now, but I play out way less.

ManFromTartarus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
American clubs? Rarely do I see anyone under 21 where i'm at, a handful of fake id's here n there. I started playing out at 16 with guys 20 or more years my senior, but being "with the band" felt different then going out on the town. Still feels that way now, but I play out way less.
Yeah USA, and like you I was a teen in a band (Jazz/R&B) with cats in their late 20s early 30s, so were the women that attended the gigs. Serious education but TBH I got past older women quickly, I simply carried that confidence into my endeavors with women my age.

I've been semiretired for a while but am working on a set to play out in the coffee house circuit, need the exposure badly.