Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

went out with girl but got weird signals, help on deciphering them

SoonToBeDJ

Don Juan
Reaction score
I went out with this girl from work to a movie (sucked it ended up being a movie.) We both didn't mind watching it and even though it was a movie on our first date it still wasn't bad because we talked a lot. The movies were about 25 mins away from where we met so I had time to talk to her on our way their, on our way back, and we also talked for about an hour in the car before we parted ways. So all in all, we talked a good amount of time. I just want to see if I should keep djing this girl and see if it is worth the time to keep trying to make her my permanent for now.

She was telling me about her "BEST BEST" friend and how they both have never had boyfriends but she doesn't care since there isn't a guy to get in between them. Is this a hint as she doesn't want any relationships with anyone any time soon or what?

Also, she was telling me stories about other guys, mainly where we work at, note, most incidents happened over the phone. She was telling me how this guy was calling her telling her he loved her and **** but she doesn't want anything with him. Also, how guys there always flirt with her and ****. It's not like she came out of no where with this convo, I asked her about people from work and that's where it lead. I asked her why she gave her phone number away to so many people and she said that to her a phone number isn't anything. She said that people think just because she gives her phone number to them that they have a chance with her but she says that in her opinion it doesn't mean ****. How do I take this?

At the end of the night, before I left she said she had a lot of fun and that next time we need to watch Shrek 2. I told her no problem, but if she wants to watch it we need to do it soon before it leaves the theatres and she said ok. I had no problem conversing with her as sometimes guys might have with girls who don't have a high IL to them, but with what she told me, how should I take it?

check_mate_kid_uk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
listen up, the reason you do not know what she is trying to say is because there are two possible things, either she does not want a boy freind, or the more lightly reason (after all she said she wants to go on another date with you) is she is hinting to you about the mistakes guys make so that you do not do them yourself, she could be trying to tell you what she likes in a guy. So just cary on as you are, unless of course the body language she is giving you suggests she does not like you, in that case she does not like you, but by the sounds of tinhgs, it seems fine

hope ive been a help

SoonToBeDJ

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by check_mate_kid_uk
listen up, the reason you do not know what she is trying to say is because there are two possible things, either she does not want a boy freind, or the more lightly reason (after all she said she wants to go on another date with you) is she is hinting to you about the mistakes guys make so that you do not do them yourself, she could be trying to tell you what she likes in a guy. So just cary on as you are, unless of course the body language she is giving you suggests she does not like you, in that case she does not like you, but by the sounds of tinhgs, it seems fine

hope ive been a help
Well I know its been a while but I haven't had a chance to reply to this since I have been so busy lately. Anyway, I see what your saying but the thing is that I am not the only one shes telling shes never had a bf or doesn't *need* one.

One of my managers at work is constantly trying to hook her up with a guy but she doesn't want to. Example: the other day I am at work and I hear my manager saying to her (call her Melissa) that Melissa and this other guy are going out. Melissa's reply was this "I told you already, stop trying to hook me up with guys, I don't need a bf!!." Like you said, I am just going to carry on. We probably will go out again, don't know when but what ever. Its hard to say I am in the LJBF zone because she treats all the guys like friends, and since she isn't looking for a bf (I don't know if she is or not) its hard to see what way she acts with people she likes and with people she doesn't. Is there anyway to definatley see if she just sees me as another friend or maybe an exclusive guy since she's never had a bf?

I am not going to spend much time on her if this keeps us, maybe I shouldn't at all. Should I "NEXT" her or what do you guys think? Altough I would like your input on why you say next her or not.

blienk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by SoonToBeDJ
Is there anyway to definatley see if she just sees me as another friend or maybe an exclusive guy since she's never had a bf?
KISS HER.

splinterkb

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She's either incredibly stupid, or giving you some *hint hint* signals that she doesn't want to be with anyone so quit trying. It all depends on what her personality is like. You know it better than any of us so you're going to have to figure it out on your own, or atleast explore her personality more and tell us how she usually acts.

Craig Reeves

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here's a little secret: STOP WORRYING ABOUT HER INTEREST LEVEL. JUST MAKE A MOVE ALREADY!

Look, the next time you're out with her - MAKE SOME MOVES. Here's the breakdown....

1. Eye Contact - You should be comfortable making eye contact with her before you can ever think about kissing her.

3. Minor to intermediate kino - Things from touching on the arm, to hugging, to anything that involves physical contact. If this girl is going to ever kiss you, she's certainly got to be used to TOUCHING you!

4. Hand holding - have you done this? If not, she needs to be comfortable doing THIS before you ever try to kiss her, because you have to hold hands in order to smoothly lead into a kiss.

5. Finally, the kiss! The best way to kiss a girl is this:

When talking to her and ONLY WHEN YOU ACTUALLY FEEL LIKE IT'S THE RIGHT MOMENT (you really can't miss it; it is the moment that both of you are truly enjoying each other and you're not around people), stop talking, take her hand (you should be used to holding hands by now), and look her deeply into her eyes but only for like a split second before you give her a hug. Once you finish hugging her, look deeply into her eyes again and smile, then give her a small kiss on the cheek. Look into her eyes again, then a kiss on the lips. Look in to her eyes once again expet not smiling this time....then finally start kissing her.

If at anytime she pulls away, just stop and talk about something completely different as if it never even happened.

SoonToBeDJ

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by splinterkb
She's either incredibly stupid, or giving you some *hint hint* signals that she doesn't want to be with anyone so quit trying. It all depends on what her personality is like. You know it better than any of us so you're going to have to figure it out on your own, or atleast explore her personality more and tell us how she usually acts.
So a kiss is the answer to all of this... We'll see, like Reeves said, it just can't "happen" stuff has to lead to it.

She isn't hinting at me saying to quit trying, because she asked me to go out with her in the first place. The thing I am trying to figure out is if she acts the same with every other guy. If she does then there ain't anything special about me and she isn't hinting anything.

Like I said before, she is outgoing, I had no problem communicating with her. What special characteristics are you reffering to when you say it all depends on her personality? Certain things I should look for?