Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Well... This happens alot (I'm sure) [?Question?]

n00blar

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have been dating this girl for about 4-5 months. However, during this time (I guess over the last month, no definite dates) a guy named "Brian" weasled and moved his way in; leaving me in the dust. I don't know what I want to do, or even what I should do. It would be nice to have the girl back because she is drop dead gorgeous (by no means am i exagerating)... any advice on this matter would be _greatly_ appreciated. Thanks

[edit] Extra information (I feel you needed to know to give advice): I am (was) looking for a long term relationship.

GynecologyEnthusiast

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Looks like you got kicked to the curb for someone else.

And now you want to try to win her back? Are you out of your friggin' mind?

First of all, you won't get her back. She had enough of you and upgraded.

You do, however, stand to humiliate yourself tremendously by trying to get her back.

The correct strategy would be to never go out of your way to speak to her again. And go pick up some other chicks. This one is dead, buried, and rotting in the tomb.

Mukester

Don Juan
Reaction score
NEXT her!

Im afraid it sounds like you let her IL in you slip. If you were really on your game 'Brian' wouldnt have got the chance. Perhaps you shouldve have busted her (or his) balls if you saw this happening before you.

This is spilt milk...NEXT her and move on. When youve truly mastered DJ'ing you wont really care about how hot any babe is...they'll all be! :D

Bungo Pony

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
More detail..... WTF did he do to "weasel his way in"? Is she dating/fvcking/marrying him?

n00blar

Don Juan
Reaction score
I see, I should have given a little more information, she dumped me (but i still get the sex, so she's a **** buddy). He weasled his way in by acting like he was there for her all the time or something, and that he "cared" alot more or some bs... I don't know exactly all the reasons she dropped me for him, but they were lame. Right now she is only dating him.

...let her IL...
IL is short for what?

n00blar

Don Juan
Reaction score
Perhaps you shouldve have busted her (or his) balls if you saw this happening before you.
The thing is... I never saw it happening... he was her "friend" to my knowledge. Then one day out of the blue she dumped me for him.

InLawsHateMe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Drop that pedistal 'drop dead good looking' crap dude.... she knows this, and I'm sure you have reminded her about it before. How did you think you got her before? Why do you think you lost her now? Break it down, and you'll have the answer. Or I can rearranged some words in your question to give you the answer. :) Been having a lot of luck with that, thanks to the edge. :)

Bungo Pony

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay, you've been with her for 4-5 months
While she was with you, she started fvcking some other guy

Do you really want this cvnt for a LTR? She can't be trusted! Drop her, toss her number, and never fvck her again.

GynecologyEnthusiast

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
How do you know? Did the Iraqi Information Minister tell you that she isn't banging him?

2N Turbo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Just the fact that she is talking to someone else is grounds for her to be Nexted. Also if they did do anything you think she is going to tell you the truth.

HAHA, this chick I am seeing, left her LTR of a yr and a half for me. Her ex is tring to get back with her, found him crying on her porch. Do you want to be that guy, do you want to get back with her with his c0ck fresh on her breath.

n00blar

Don Juan
Reaction score
?LTR? I'm sorry I haven't been here in a while (around january) and have forgotten a lot of the terminology.

The Edge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by n00blar
?LTR? I'm sorry I haven't been here in a while (around january) and have forgotten a lot of the terminology.
Louisville Truck Rentals..:rolleyes:

The Edge ' Some have it, and some don't '

Bungo Pony

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Louisville Truck Rentals..
ROTFLMFAO!!! Jesus **** I haven't laughed like that in a loooonng time! :D

Brasco

Don Juan
Reaction score
The hard part about getting involved in a relationship is keeping the girl not getting the girl!! I know getting the girl is not easy at times but keeping her is way harder!

gt95ab

Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds like your clinging on to the hope with this girl that she "might" come back, just because she's hot. Sounds like a bad case of desperation. i.e. I'd do anything to hook up with that girl! which IS NOT the mindset of a DJ, just an AFC who would like to be a DJ. If she moved on, so should you. But still keep in touch with her for some social proof when it is needed. Also, Hot girls usually have hot friends too. One last thing, when ever your around her, try to have the mindset like your too good for her and she's the one that missed out, it should do a lot about your confidence instead of dwelling on the fact that she kick you to the curb.

Also, make sure you read "The Seductive Power of the Oxytocin Response Demystified" on the home page as it relates to your story, since you have been LJBF'd.

The ethical DJ - gt95ab