Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

well, i have the most wonderful relationship in the world to thank to this site

theonedude

Don Juan
Reaction score
The three big rules

guys, there is no doubt in my mind that everyone should read this site, it helps a lot.

my story:

Freshman year was full of AFC activities and lsuting over a girl i was too scared ot talk to. i went to this site.

for a while, i didn't even know if i liked girls any more.

then i met one chick durign second semester softmore year, asked her out, got a date, still had soem AFC thigns. its ok, she was slutty, and its better that i did nothign with her. anyways, she was captain of the pom squad so the fact she went on a date bult soem confidence even tho i felt it when she said she didnt wanna see me any more. i got back up in a day.

then i dated two more chicks.

one turned out to be a nutbag, so i got rid of her, which, strangely kinda builds confidence cuz you now have standards.

another one who was nice but i jsut didnt like came along.

all of this building confidence.

i worked out, girls at my work were saying how cute i was, but work booty is the most volatile of all, plus i stil lwas at least a little AFC.

anyways, by then i had learnede a few important things.

1. The only time is now, strike whenever you have the chance (this is good for fighting too)

2. You are attractive to girls that you find attractive.

3. If women don't find you attractive, pretend you believe rule number two.

ok, so school starts again, and al lthese ladies are around and i feel me being more comfident and stuff, so at a party later on, i see a girl, and i say, she's pretty cute, why not ask her out. so i go over and say, " hi, whats your name" blah blah, (i stil lhave a little AFC but i have plenty o confidence), so i ask her do you have a date to homecoming, and she says no, and then i ask if she wants to go with me. WHILE I AM DOIUNG THIS I HEAR SOMEONE SAY "DONT EVEN TRY, (INSERT LAST NAME)." Then she says yes.

fro mthere its all hsitory, anotheri mportant thing is when i asked her if she woudl want to go out with me officially at homecoming, becuase she, before then, was palnning on it just beign a one time deal. but then she realized i wanted to go out with her. we date more, i end up asking her out, we are official, blah blah.

the important part is at the beginning.. LESS THAN TEN SECONDS AFTER DECIDNG I WANTED TO GO OUT WITH HER, I ASKED.

the reason this matters is because this girl i later found out had two other guys who liekd her, and both of them were planning on asking her at that party. one of which she actually had a crush on.

but i made an impression on her that i was, and i quote, " A breath of fresh air." so even tho she had a crush on someone who also had a crush on her, she decided to go to homecoming with me. i followed rule numbers one and three.

anyways, we have been together for nine months now and it is pretty darn serious. not to sould too optimistic but she might actually be the one.

lesson to be learned.

"strike when that iron is hotter than hell, cus it will only get more difficult, as can be seen from the other guys who waited."

oh.. and my three rules

1. The only time is now, strike whenever you have the chance (this is good for fighting too)

Last edited:

InsidiousNstinct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Somewhere between the cities of Lost and Found
Glad to see it worked out man, never give up....

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by theonedude

I like them, but the wording on number 3 could be revised to be more reasuring instead of possibly demeaning. can't think at the moment.

theonedude

Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah, good point.

ok, how about

3. If you feel like women don't find you attractive, refer to rule number two.

Jester

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dont lose focus my friend. that is in regards to your relationship.

in the only rule you must live by in this life, is Always be a DJ.

Follow that rule, and you will have no more questions.

Cloud-uk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
^^^^ Amen to that.

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by SomethingCreative
those rules remind anyone else of I-robot? =)
just a little

Smooth as Anything

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: The three big rules

Originally posted by theonedude

This is not entirely the case... but not a bad attitude, though it will be easily grown out of.

This is absolutely wrong and misleading.

Way to make yourself look like an ass.

theonedude

Don Juan
Reaction score
fine

yeah, i dunno, from my experience, it is always better to assume she has some interest in you.

if she doesnt, then you will find out quicky and you wouldnt have wasted time wondering and worrying.

wqiting for the right time was always my main killer because i would always fidn something wrong, so, thanks to this site, i decided i should just do it when i think of it, which is where i got my rule numebr one.

two and three are kinda stupid and maybe they are just there so it shows three rules, because three is a good number for rules.

Sammo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Those rules might be true, but they are probably bull****, but hey "It doesn't matter if the cat is black or white as long as it catches mice".

I hope you learn alot from your relationship mate, good luck.