Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Well, i got an e-mail addy from warm approach

Life-Trainee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We had a city marathon today so i decided to go to the city. Lots of girls etc. I saw a couple of girls sitting on the stairs of the plaza before a building watching the marathon. I started walking towards them but I haven't decided what I was gonna say yet. When I got to them about 5 meters, from the side a huge equipment box of a live band nearby triggered by a strong gust of wind started rolling towards them from behind. That thing was huge it could've easily injured these two girls. I ran in and stopped it from rolling. Girls reacted to and "helped" me push the box to the side. I started a small convo with one of the girls (while other one paid no attention to me). I asked her the usual where do you study, what do you major in (she goes to a pretty tough technical school here studying for a biologist). I asked her for a fone # but she said she'll give me an e-mail address instead. Neither of us had a pen so I went away for a minute and borrowed one. She wrote down her e-mail address which seems to be legit. My clear screw up here was that her name is the last thing I asked!! I said "Oh, i didn't get your name.... my name's Life-Trainee", she wrote it down for me on the same piece paper.

Did I appear to be needy when i went into trouble of aquiring a pen? I know I should carry a pen at all times for DJing purposes but this time it didn't occur to me. Should I wait before I e-mail her? And when I do, should I directly hint at setting up a date right away?

LouieVaton Don

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Did I appear to be needy when i went into trouble of aquiring a pen? I know I should carry a pen at all times for DJing purposes but this time it didn't occur to me. Should I wait before I e-mail her? And when I do, should I directly hint at setting up a date right away?
The glaring problem I see is that your too concerned with how you look and what to do. That alone hurts your game, you have to know what your doing and be comfortable with it to have any type of success. I can't stress that enough, when interacting with females you have to comfortable, you just gotta let it flow. Thats how they get to feeling you, when they can feel your energy. You did what you had to do, you didn't have a pen but use it as a lesson to be prepared next go round. If the female you run game on is attracted none of the questions you asked above would matter, its all about the situation. Every situation is different, just follow your instincts as opposed to thinking about every step. You eventually psyche yourself out like that.

Life-Trainee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think for my level of experience I appeared pretty confident. I didn't preplan any of the lines that I've said to her. 80% of things I said were not pre-meditated at all. I just talked whatever and it felt natural. I threw in a couple of quick jokes and gave her my best smile couple of times. Besides, this girl is less prettier by conventional standards than her friend who didn't talk to me. The thing is, i've never gotten an E-mail instead of a number before so I don't know if the same game applies.

Life-Trainee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok tell me what you think about my plan. I'm pretty busy this week so I'm gonna fire off an e-mail to her next weekend if I have time. I'll introduce myself jokingly as "the guy who saved your life" just to be C&F (although not far from truth). Now the next part i'm unclear about. I guess I shouldn't write much in the e-mail and leave something to talk about in case she does agree to go out. However, my initial intro to her was very brief no more than 5 minutes. Should I chat with her a bit to make her more comfortable then ask her out?

After several PU approaches I realized that my confidence is not as much of an issue as the smoothness of my game. My game is clumsy and awkward even though I think I do come through as confident.

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
Originally posted by gOLDENBoy83
I wouldn't ask questions like "what do you do?"
You want to make her feel good an not fill out a form with her "data".

There's an article on fastseduction.com about dont's of fluff talk. Check it out.
Could you post a link? I'd like to read that, but I can't find it and fastseduction's search feature may as well not exist. :eek:

Doppler4000

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The fact that she didn't want to give you her number directly is usually not a good sign. Go ahead and fire off a casual message and keep it pretty short (you just want to say hi and see if she'll even write back). Humor would be good. Worry about the rest if she replies, otherwise it's wasted energy.